𝟏𝟐 | 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬.

BEFORE THE SCOUTS REACHED THE RUINS OF UTGARD CASTLE !

THE RUINS OF UTGARD CASTLE !

With their signature green cloaks on and their ODM gear strapped around their waists, the Scouts sat around a room awaiting their next order.

After riding like a bat out of hell from Stohess, the Scouts were now in the headquarters located in Ehrmich District. They had just been informed by Pastor Nick that Christa Lenz is somehow involved with the divine order of the Walls, making their next stop in their hectic journey to be Utgard Castle.

Despite the crunch for time, Hange was casually leaned up against a wall, their brows furrowed in thought as they scanned over the stack of paper in their hands, personally delivered by Sasha.

"Section commander," Eren called out, "is something wrong?"

"Huh? Oh! I'm just looking over this report. I was finally able to get my hands on the background information I requested for Annie Leonhart." Hange announced.

At that, everyone's ears perked up.

After a battle of dominance between Annie and Eren's Titans in Stohess, Eren eventually took reign. Unfortunate for the Scouts, Annie had other ways to get around that. She crystallized herself in a ball of hardened Titan skin before the Scouts could get to her and interrogate her for information.

The Scouts gathered around Hange, eager to hear what they had to say about Annie and her mysterious past.

"It took longer than I was hoping for." Hange sighed, "The paper trail's been a bit of a catastrophe at the moment. Anyway, according to this, there are three other cadets in the 104th who hails from the same region as Annie."

The room was tensely quiet, building up the suspense in Hange's announcement, as everyone nearly held their breaths to listen.

"Their names are Reiner Braun, (Y/n) (L/n), and Bertholdt Hoover."