•04•

•Your eyes is more beautiful than the oceans•

Strong woman✔︎

"Its true, i will always left alone in the end

"Its true, i will always left alone in the end."

______________

千乂ㄥ

Timeskip for 2 years of tanjiro's training and was ready for the final selection.

However its been 2 years since nezuko was asleep.

SHE WAS STARING AT THE YOUNG BOY,
While resting her chin on her hand however tanjiro ws fixing his blue haori and putting his swords prepraing for the final selection which you will be the one to host it accompanied by the twins of oyakata-sama.

"You ready?" You asked tanjiro while the boy smiled to her and nod his head.

You gave him a thin smile still wearing your blindfold around your eyes for protector, the boy tilted his head on the other side, tanjiro knows you for almost two years but still the boy was curious about for what reason your eyes was always covered.

His father told him about the breath of space user that they hide there eyes for a reason but his father also doesn't know their reason.

"Uhm. Y/n-sensei." He said making you hummed in response to the young boy.

"Why do you need to cover your eyes? I bet you look beautiful without it..." He blush straching the back of his neck when he literally said that to his sensei.

You chuckled rubbing your chin using your fingers.

"Well. I do have a reason for this but the only info i shall gave you is.." She said looking up like she was thinking.

"I need to cover my eyes because using them would tire myself out too quickly...." You answered which made him more confused.

"If you have to cover you eyes? How can you see?" He blurted out of curiosity.

"My eyes work so well, i dont need them to see in the traditional sense..." You replied and walk towards him to tap tanjiro's shoulder.

"Lets go.." You said and walk away which tanjiro say yes and run after you.

•♡︎•

Arriving at the final selection every slayer was there which made tanjiro looked around meanwhile the white haired woman proceeded to walk infront where the twins are standing there.

Standing infront of everyone you clapped your hand loud making everyone's eyes went wide and bow down when they recognised her.