The Fragrance (M)

After getting completely stripped, Concubine Seo keeps standing Infront of the Emperor. She wants to cover herself so badly. The beauty, the purity of body she has preserved for all these 20 years, is now going to be given to her husband, her Emperor.

She can feel the Emperor's eyes roaming on every inch of her body.

Sinjong stands in front of Her. Her's milky skin is so flawless with a few artistic inborn moles and his favourite rose fragrance sprayed over her body has made her more attractive to Sinjong. Yun Hee closes her eyes, she can't tolerate the constant eyeing over her body. She is feeling so weak.

Suddenly, Yun Hee feels the emperor touching her hair held in a high bun which has been made with a royal hairpin made of jade with the design of a mythological bird that's indicating Lady Seo's familiar inheritance on marriage. As Emperor Sinjong pulls the hairpin, the cloud-like long hair of lady Seo is released free from the bun that was made with so much care and patience, as the bun symbolises the rank of the woman in the palace.

Concubine Seo doesn't know whether the next she felt was just a spark under her skin or touch on her skin. Touching the emperor from his own or trying not to do anything the emperor wants is prohibited. During the physical relationship, she can hurt the emperor with her nails or teeth or any parts of her body, unless the emperor tells her to. This was the lesson she was given as preparation for this marriage, which keeps repeating in her brain.

The Emperor's fingertips touch her light, strawberry-colored nipples at which Yun Hee can't stop herself from whimpering. The sensation is so intense for her.

"You are so beautiful," Sinjong whispers in Yun Hee's ear and glides his lips to place kisses on her back. He makes her lay on the bed and takes off his royal robes from his body. He can't wait to suck harder on Yun Hee's milky skin.

Sinjong is busy leaving marks all over Yun Hee's beautiful body. She is moaning at these intense sucking sensations. The moaning is a mixture of pain, fear, and pleasure. But the proportion of pleasure here is less compared to fear and pain.

But Yun Hee starts to get pleasure when Sinjong starts to suck harder one of her sensitive buds enough to get milk from it while pinching the other one. His touch has made Yun Hee feel so submissive. His every touch is making a rush of pleasure inside her body. Is it love?

No. It is not love... It is lust... Everything is going in such a way as the emperor wants. Yun Hee is just to give him pleasure.

When Sinjong becomes satisfied with the marks he has left, he opens the inner robe of his royal dress. He understands the girl under him is experiencing intimacy for the first time and so submissive under him. He takes one of Yun Hee's hands and makes it touch his manhood. Yun Hee's whole body shakes at such an action.

As Sinjong leaves Yun Hee's hand to touch his already hard member, her inexperienced hand tries to stroke it. She is trying to remember the special books which were provided for sexual knowledge to her by her mother.

Sinjong groans at her slow-paced stroking, these are not enough for him. He says, "You need to learn a lot."

Yun Hee nods at this. Then Sinjong pulls her towards him and says, "Okay. Show me how wet you are?"

Yun Hee doesn't know what to do. She is so embarrassed because she has released a lot of pre-cum already.

Sinjong keeps his hand in the middle of Yun Hee's thighs. Yun Hee moans loudly at this.

"Ahhhhhh."

"Moaning like a slut with just a simple touch. I wonder what you are going to do when I will thrust inside you."