Camouflage

"Are you mad?" General Lee yells at Concubine Seo.

"Do you think I jumped in the water to die?" She replies. General Lee jumped in the river to save her but found out she could not swim.

"They were searching for the missing concubine," Concubine Seo says while looking at the merchant ship. Right now they are on the port, both are shivering in the cold because of all the wet clothes.

"That's why you jumped? If you were confident, you wouldn't get caught."

She got afraid because of her carrying gold coins and appliances of court lady dress that she couldn't throw away, as these are her last hope until she reaches her destination. Also, there's no way to hide the birth mole on her thumb, ear, and near the lip.

"Seo, still you would not jump on the water. Your position as palace fugitive has been exposed," General Lee says while dragging her shivering form from the port.

___________________________

"Concubine Seo Yun Hee is now insecure. She will try to return to any safe destination in disguise. She can't expose herself to anyone as the enemy of the Seo family, the notorious rogues, are always ready to harm her and her baby. They even tried to poison her inside the palace. Right now she has no one to trust. So, every port, city, and village of Goryeo will be under the control of royal soldiers. Every suspicious person will be investigated to find both Concubine Seo and her enemies. The Dragon Goddess representative should be saved to maintain the legacy of the royal family as we are expecting a Dragon Prince from Concubine Seo."

This was the order Emperor Sinjong wrote regarding the issue of missing Concubine Seo to everyone in Goryeo.

________________________________

"Your Imperial Majesty, a track is showing a few suspicious young merchants, although it can't be sure they are all the same person or different. But there's a similarity with the appearance and way of the noble language of Her Highness. There was a suspicious deal for luxury shoes in exchange for gold coins in the local village market, even a few inn owners have confirmed their appearance. Lastly, while checking for Her Highness missing, a suspicious young merchant escaped from the merchant ship. All these lead to Gwangyang port and are related to the suspicious young merchants. We are tracking that suspect who escaped from a running merchant ship while checking for Her Highness missing," Eunuch Jung explains the last situation of the search for Concubine Seo.

"Why will she go the complete opposite way to Yongsan? Or maybe she still doesn't know where she is going or trying to come back to the palace, but can't still find her way. She wouldn't trust any stranger around her. Is this the only positive news?" Emperor Sinjong sighs. He is so anxious for Yun Hee. The reason why she did such a thing is still a mystery for him.

"Maybe we should also give importance on ways not leading to Yongsan. Her Highness is not aware of the map. But this time we are highly suspecting the young merchant as Her Highness, Your Imperial Majesty" Eunuch Jung says. She won't present any news except confirmation. 

"Tell the soldiers to be careful. I won't tolerate any scratch or even touch on Concubine Seo Yun Hee," The Emperor says while his mind is traveling through Yun Hee's memory in the palace.

As Eunuch Jung is about to leave, Emperor Sinjong stops him and orders, "Prepare the best soldier unit and the best horses of the royal stable. Order others just to track the suspicious person. I want to reach Gwangyang within the shortest time possible. I will confirm whether she is Concubine Seo or not."

________________________

This is nothing but foolishness. Sooner or later, Concubine Seo is going to be caught, if she continues doing such foolishness. Maybe she wouldn't be able to keep herself hidden for much longer if it wasn't for General Lee.