Chapter 27

CHAPTER 27

"Welcome! To the opening of the first ever Annual Knighthood Contest! Also, welcome to our guests whose here to personally watch this contest. This is the first ever contest that will occur in our entire history. Six worlds will battle out the for the championship's cup! Are you ready to meet the representatives of each world?!"

Dumagundong ang buong arena dahil sa lakas ng sigaw ng mga taong nanunuod sa loob. Different kinds of people were inside the arena. Hindi ko alam kung kelan pa nandito ang mga taga-ibang mundo.

I don't know but, I really feel excited in this contest.

"Let's all meet them!" The arena is filled with claps and cheers again.

"First, from this very own world, the Elites of Netherworld!"

Kami pala ang unang ipapakilala.

Pumasok na kami sa loob ng arena.

Si Kyler ang nangunguna sa paglalakad at nakasunod lang kami sa kanya. He walked with authority in his aura. Of course, he is our leader. He should be intimidating.

Dumeretso kami papunta sa stage.

Inilibot ko ang paningin ko sa loob ng arena. There were also people from Netherworld inside who's cheering for us.

"The other representatives of other worlds arrived! From the Island of Sorcerers, the Sorcerers!"

Pumasok sa loob ng arena ang walong tao. Tatlong babae at limang lalaki. They dress up like Harry Potter. Wiw.. from what house? Griffindor? Ravenclaw? Hufflepuff? Or Slitherin?

"Next, the Elves of the Elven Kingdom!"

My eyes were fixed at the man with a white long hair.

O.m.g!!!! Is it just me or.. he looks like Legolas?!!

Do you know Legolas? If you have watched Lord of the rings, then you'll surely know who's Legolas is.

He walked almighty and proud. Maybe he's the leader..

Hanggang sa makarating sila sa tabi ng grupo namin ay nakatingin lang ako dito. They are nine in group, four girls and five boys.

"Fcking fck baby! Don't look at him like that!" I heard Trevor hissed. He even tilt my head to the side just to avoid looking at the man.

What is his problem?!

"Next group, The Vikings! From the Land of Northenvale!"

Nagulat ako ng biglang may malalaki at malalakas na boses akong narinig from the audience. There, group of vikings with big bulky body. Mga mukhang bouncer..

The Vikings are consist of nine members. Five girls, four boys. There, stood in the middle is a girl, the leader of their group. Well, she looked like Freya of mobile legends. Maskolado naman ang mga kalalakihang kasama nila. The boys were wearing helmet horns.

"Our second to the last group, the Glaciers from Polaris Kingdom!"

Their group is consist of nine. And they only have one man. Well, the man looks like Jack Frost. Is elsa with them? Olaf? Polaris Kingdom is also known as the World of Ice.

"Last, but definitely not the least group, the Vampires of Vampire City!"

Naalerto ako ng marinig ko ang sunod na grupo. I'm anticipating. Who would be the Vampire world representative?