Chapter 36

CHAPTER 36

Third Person's P.O.V.

The crowd went silent as the two challengers faced each others.

The leader of the valkyrie holds the handle of her sword that was on her hip, forming a stance, ready for an attack.

On the other hand, Ereese was just standing and staring blankly at her opponent.

Magkasabayang sumugod ang dalawa at nagpa-ulan ng mga suntok at sipa sa isa't isa.

The valkyrie bent down and punched the ground. The ground shakes. Loosing her opponent's balance.

But Ereese jumped so high and twirl on the mid air before landing behind the valkyrie. She kicked her back.

Sumadsad sa lupa ang kalaban nito pero agad din naman itong tumayo.

Pero hindi pa tuluyang nakakatayo si Hera, Ereese slides herself on the ground. She grabbed the arm of her opponent and throw her over her shoulder.

Bumagsak sa lupa ang valkyrie, creating a loud thud. Bahagyang umusok din dahil sa alikabok.

The valkyrie was about to stand up when the bell rings. Their game is over.

"Ereese of Elites wins against Hera of the Vikings! A points for the Elites!"

The battle goes on.

Vampires vs. Glaciers, the Vampire wins.

Glaciers vs. Elves, the elf wins.

Sorcerers vs. Glaciers, glacier wins.

Elves vs. Vikings, viking wins.

Vampires vs. Sorcerers, sorcerer wins.

Dalawang puntos na para sa mga Elves.

At tig-iisang puntos para sa iba. The Elves are leading this game.

"Next battle, Elites vs. Glaciers. Kyler of Elites vs. Jack of Glaciers!"

This will be going to be a great fight. An ice manipulator vs. a fire element user.

The barrier activated, the battle starts.

Alam ni Jack na wala siyang laban sa katunggali niya dahil minsan na niya itong nakalaban sa last stand battle.

This man possess the element of fire.

But he'll try his best to win against this man.

On the other hand, Kyler was putting some power source on his right hand to released his elemental animal, the fire phoenix.

The fire phoenix create a noise and flew out, circling the arena.

Jack stomped his feet on the ground, creating a large spikes of ice towards the direction of Kyler.

Before it hits Kyler, he jumped. And when he was about to land, his phoenix flew towards his direction and catched him.

Kyler was now riding his phoenix who's flying around the arena. Kyler throws fire balls at his opponent.

Jack on the other hand, dodged all the fire balls that was being thrown to him. Hindi kayang tapatan ng kapangyarihan niya ang apoy ng kalaban. He didn't see the fire ball coming in front of him because he was facing sidewards. He was hit at his abdomen and was thrown at the edge of the arena.

Nasunog ang suot nitong damit sa bandang ibaba kaya kita ngayon ang kalahati nitong katawan.

"Ohmyghad! What an abs!" Tili ni Ash na sinabayan din ni Lia ng makita nila si Jack.