Chapter 32

Harley woke up to the sound of a lawn mower jerking him out of his sleep

Harley woke up to the sound of a lawn mower jerking him out of his sleep. It took him a minute to register where he was but when he did, he huffed in frustration, letting his head fall back onto the pillow.

It wasn't a lawn mower.

It was his best friend, snoring like it was nobody's business, the sound amplified by the small tent. After staring at the tent's ceiling for a while, he decided he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep there, not with Jason snoring like that.

Harley knew snoring was a symptom of underlying stress and it made him wonder just how much pressure Jason was under, considering everything that was going on in his life. He was glad Jason at least had Charlie now. His brother was the most level headed person he knew. They were good for each other.

It made Harley feel guilty of the huge secret he was hiding. One that could potentially break their group apart. He hadn't meant to fall in love with Liam and he hadn't meant to keep it a secret but the longer the time passed, Harley didn't know how to approach the subject.

He stared at Jason's sleeping form for a few seconds before wiggling out of his sleeping bag and out of the tent, cautious not to wake his best friend up. He headed over to the tent Liam and Charlie shared, sneaking in and almost toppling over both of them in the dark.

He firmly tapped on Charlie's thigh and it took his brother almost four taps to jerk up, blinking wildly.

"H-harls?"

"Yeah"

"What's wrong", Charlie looked up at him, looking slightly concerned.

Harley grunted, "Your boyfriend's a fucking lawn mower, I can't sleep man"

Charlie looked confused for a second before he chuckled, "Yeah I know, let's swap places, come on"

Charlie patted him on the cheek before struggling to get the tent open and went to take Harley's place.

Harley stared at Liam's sleeping body, a small smile on his face as he let his fingers trace Liam's back. He knew Liam was a light sleeper, but he still hadn't expected Liam to startle awake at the light touch, looking confused.

"Char-wait Harl- huh? Harls?"

It was almost comical.

"It's me, baby"

"Hi"

Harley grinned before pressing himself against his lover, clinging on to him, "Hi"

"What happened?"

"Jason snores"

Liam chuckled as he nuzzled his head against Harley's throat, "Thank you Jason for snoring"

He then maneuvered them so he was laying on top of Harley, pressing him back into the sleeping bag. Harley threaded his fingers through Liam's hair and pulled his face down so their lips met and Liam was panting against his mouth. The kiss was desperate, hard and had them breathless by the time they came up for air.

Harley moaned when Liam's fingers drifted down to his waistband, snaking into his pants and grabbing hold of his cock.

"Shh baby, we gotta be quite"

Harley's head fell back, writhing as Liam stroked his cock, slowly in a pace that drove him wild, "Can't- f- feels too good"

Liam leaned down to nip at his lip, "I know, but unless you want your best friend and brother to get a show, I suggest-", he pressed a light kiss to Harley's mouth, "You", kiss, "Keep", kiss, "It", kiss, "Quiet"

Harley pouted at him as he reached up to pull Liam's shirt off his body, groping every inch of bare skin he could find. He sucked on Liam's neck as his lover continued to stroke his cock, slowly bringing him to the edge.

"Come on Harls", he stroked harder, sending tingles of pleasure down his body, "Come on baby, let me see you come"

Harley pulled away from him with a gasp, shaking his head even as the words almost got him off, "No, not like this", he shook his head desperately, "Wanna come with you in me"

Liam groaned at the words, grinding his erection against Harley's thighs, "Shit Harls, get the lube"

Harley muttered in frustration as he searched for the lube, letting Liam undress the both of them. He tossed the tube to Liam who caught it and pulled Harley so they were both kneeling, facing each other.

"No condom?"

"Use one", Harley said. They had decided to forgo condoms six months into the relationship. They trusted each other enough but no condoms meant extra clean up and that wasn't something they could afford here.

Then Liam was slipping a lubed finger inside his ass and Harley lost track of his thoughts. fuck that felt good.

Liam kissed him again, slowly stretching his ass, "Gonna get you ready for my cock and I'm gonne fuck you", he whispered, "Fast and hard , just the way you like it"

"Liam!", Harley bucked his hips as Liam's fingers hit his prostate, the pleasure almost too much for him to handle. "Liam, baby, please"

Liam cursed, struggling to lather himself with lube and then slowly pushing in.

"Oh fuck!"

Liam laughed, "Fuck, Harls, you're gonna get us caught"

"Don't care", Harley admitted, "Not right now, fuck me Liam"

Liam did. He fucked him, slowly at first, each thrust grazing his inner walls in an antagonizing pace, making Harley dig his finger nails into his back.

"Is this why you came here?", Liam growled, "You little slut, you came here just to get fucked"

"No!", he yelped when Liam thrust in hard, "Jason snor- oh god, Liam!"

"What was that?"

"Jason sn- Oh fuck!"

Harley was close, so close and he knew a few more thrusts was all it would take.

"More", he grit out and Liam obliged, almost bending him in half before roughly pushing into him.

Liam's deft fingers wrapped around his cock, stroking him slowly, "Come on Harley, you can let go, come for me baby"

Harley came with a soft cry of Liam's name, Liam soon following after, emptying into the condom, breathing hard. They both stared at each other for a few seconds before Harley couldn't contain the laugh that had built up.

Liam had just fucked him in a field where almost anyone could've walked in on them. They could've gotten caught so easily.

Liam huffed before falling back next to him, "I feel terrible"

Harley knew exactly what he was talking about, "Me too, we'll tell them, soon I promise"

Liam nodded, turning his head to look at him, "I love you so much, Harley", his fingers came up to stroke Harley's cheek, "Don't wanna lose you, ever"

Harley turned so they were facing each other, he grinned, "I love you more"

And damn did it feel good to say those words out loud.