Chapter 17

He pressed light kisses to Charlie's chest, making his way down the man's torso as he gripped Jason's hair, setting his scalp to tingling

He pressed light kisses to Charlie's chest, making his way down the man's torso as he gripped Jason's hair, setting his scalp to tingling. Charlie was mumbling barely incoherent words, "Fuck", he gasped and his grip on Jason's hair tightened almost painfully when he reached Charlie's hard cock. Jason looked into his eyes and Charlie nodded frantically so he licked a strip down his shaft making sure to avoid the tip. After a lot of grumbling from Charlie, Jason stopped teasing the shaft and took it into his mouth, swallowing it to the base. He managed to breathe through his nose as Charlie cried out his name.

He sucked the hard cock a few times, letting it drop down to the back of his throat and he almost gagged. Charlie's hands latched onto his hair as he fucked Jason's mouth, groaning every time he swallowed. Just before he came, Jason let go.

He reached for the lube and condom he set aside and tossed it on the bed. Jason covered Charlie's mouth with his once again and Charlie moaned out, grinding his wet cock against his, sharp nails scratching the sensitive skin on Jason's back. He loved it.

Sucking one of Charlie's nipples into his mouth, Jason bit at the hard nub just enough to reach that level of pleasure-pain and pinched his other nipple, making sure to stimulate all his pleasure points.

He wet his fingers with lube and pulled away to look at Charlie's face while he prodded at his entrance with his finger. Charlie looked beautiful like this, panting and needy. Jason realized Charlie's entire body was stiff, so he leaned back in concern and swept the younger man's hair away from his face, "You sure you want this? You're kinda drunk"

"You're asking me this now? What the fuck?", Charlie asked, his eyes scrunching up. Okay so maybe not completely drunk.

"Hey, consent is important", Jason argued and bent to down to nip at his lip.

"Fine, I Charlie Hayes, give you full permission to fuck me into oblivion"

Jason grinned at the comment and slammed his mouth down on Charlie's, kissing him with everything he had, every word he had wanted to tell him, every single thing he felt about him. Charlie dragged his hands down Jason's chest to his abdomen and then came back up to rest on his shoulders, looking almost mesmerized.

Jason slowly slipped one finger into him, ensuring to massage the muscles around his hole, spreading him apart, slowly. "Jason", Charlie whimpered, "Please, gimme two fingers"

He groaned at the request, who would've thought that Charlie Hayes was almost submissive when he was drunk. He was biting his lip in anticipation and Jason obliged to his request and pushed another finger in, feeling his tight channel clench around them. His knees came up to cage Jason's hip and he gave him a little smirk before flipping them over so that Charlie lay on top of him, straddling his hip, his palms resting on his chest.

His fingers tweaked Jason's nipples and he moaned at the sensation, grabbing Charlie's ass, and squeezing the muscles. He grabbed the man by the waist and lifted him as he positioned himself right over Jason's cock, grinning at him before lowering himself down on him. Jason body tingled in anticipation when he felt the tight heat of Charlie's ass around his cock, "Jesus Charlie, so good"

Charlie let out a sexy moan when the tip of Jason's cock pushed against the tight muscles of his hole, but Charlie's didn't stop, he slowly rocked his hips pushing himself down on Jason, slowly driving him insane, taking him apart, inch by inch.

"I'm gonna drive you crazy", he whispered against Jason's lips before slamming himself down on him and Jason yelped, his hands tightening into fists, gripping the bed sheet. "Fuck Charlie, stop teasing and move"

"Nuh-uh, this is my show, sweetheart and I'm running it", Charlie kissed him then, slipping his tongue into his mouth. He raised himself on his knees before dropping down again. Jason felt every little movement of Charlie's ass every time the tip of his cock pushed through the muscles at his entrance. Charlie's hair was matted to his forehead, the blue tips falling into his eyes. 

He looked..

"You look gorgeous like this", Jason breathed, his voice low, "So fucking sexy, riding my cock, that's it, baby, you're doing so good"

Charlie moaned at the dirty words, his ass clenching around Jason, making him thrust upwards. His nails dug into Jason's skin as he rocked into him. It was like he was using Jason to get off, he loved it. Charlie lifted himself up before dropping back down on Jason and Jason's head fell back, his grip on Charlie's hip tightening. He grabbed Charlie's neck before pulling him down for a kiss that was downright filthy, tongues clashing together, bodies pressing closer together. Charlie raised himself again, circling his hips, teasing Jason but not giving him what he needed.

"Charlie", Jason growled, "You either ride me properly or I'm gonna flip you over and fuck you into the floor"

"As much as I'd love that, we're doing this my way", He unbelievably smirked at Jason's words before impaling himself on his cock once again, his head falling back in pleasure as Jason's cock hit his prostate. He whimpered when Jason gripped his hips before raising his body and pulling him down on his cock again, hard, the angle making it hit Charlie's prostate every time, going deeper, stretching him , and filling him up. 

Hiya, I know this is a short chapter but I had exams this week so I couldn't get much done. I will update regularly though. Comments and votes make my day, thank you very much.