Chapter 16

"Let's get you to bed, baby", he murmured to Charlie despite being pissed off at him for kissing someone else

"Let's get you to bed, baby", he murmured to Charlie despite being pissed off at him for kissing someone else. Charlie hummed out some random song low in his throat and Jason went in search of Harley. 

Charlie was leaning against him, an arm thrown over his shoulder and at this point, Jason was pretty sure he was the only thing keeping him upright. His body was warm and fit perfectly against Jason's as moved them both towards the hallway leading to the main room. 

"No", Charlie protested suddenly, abruptly stopping. It made Jason trip over his own feet and almost fall on his face. He caught himself and barely had time to realize what had happened before Charlie was slamming his lips against Jason's and pressing him hard into the wall of the hallway.

For a 5'10 man who was wasted, Charlie sure was strong. 

Jason groaned into his mouth, his arms instinctively wrapping around Charlie's waist and pulling him close. Then he remembered how Parker had kissed him and the memory made him cringe, so he pulled away from Charlie and wiped at his mouth. He hated that someone else kissing Charlie bothered him. He wasn't supposed to get jealous. But he was. Dammit he really was. 

"Why don't you go kiss Parker", He snarled at Charlie, not letting the hurt show on his face before shoving away from the wall and heading in search of the bathroom. He found one in one of the bedrooms and when he came back out, he wasn't really surprised to find Charlie sitting on the bed, staring at his palm. His eyebrows were pinched together, lips parted in a light pout. 

He looked so innocent. So innocent, it made Jason want to do ungodly things to him

Jason sighed before dropping down on the couch. He was physically unable to move or ignore the other man. Damn him for squeezing his way into Jason's heart.

"Are you gonna say something?", Charlie asked softly, he sounded a bit sober now and Jason scoffed turning away, "What do you want me to say, Hayes?"

"Were you jealous?"

Jason's gaze whipped up to his, praying his face wasn't as flushed as he felt, "Of you? Of course not", he shrugged, "Parker isn't that hot anyway"

"You know what I mean, Jason"

"Why would I be Jealous, huh?"

Charlie eyed Jason as made his way to him and dropped down on his lap so that he was straddling Jason's waist, and Jason's arms instinctively gripped his lover's hips. Charlie pressed his hands to Jason's shoulders before leaning in to whisper in his ear, "Yeah he kissed but you know what? I didn't feel a thing, not even a single spark", he then nipped at Jason's earlobe, the tone of his voice sending shivers down his spine, "The only person I want to fuck and be fucked by is you, get that into this pretty little head of yours"

Jason tried to pretend that those words didn't send his heart racing. If Charlie lowered his hand and pressed his palm to Jason's chest he would probably be able to feel it. Feel just how much his pathetic heart fluttered when it came to Charlie. 

His breath hitched as Charlie pulled back to look at his face, his eyes full of sincerity.

Jason knew then. He knew that Charlie Hayes had his heart in a steel grip and he could do anything with it- put it back together or shatter it into a million pieces and Jason would be helpless to stop it. 

He needed to feel Charlie, he needed to know that it was real. That they were really there and Charlie had actually meant everything he had just said. 

"Kiss me", Jason whispered. 

And Charlie did, he sealed his lips to Jason's and the second his tongue slipped into his mouth, Charlie's body relaxed against him and he grabbed the man's butt, pulling his lower body to his so that his ass rested on Jason's crotch. The kiss was demanding, possessive, a claiming of mouths and it was everything. Jason wanted to own Charlie, to give him everything he had. Charlie let out the sweetest little moans as they ground their crotches together, aching for some friction. Jason sucked a patch on Charlie's soft skin, right near his collarbone, the area that drove him crazy with lust. He made sure to rake his teeth against the light bruise making Charlie's grip on him tighten.

"You like that, baby?", he rasped out, "That's it, I wanna hear you"

"Jason", Charlie whimpered as his fingers dig into the skin on Jason's shoulder. Him saying Jason's name in that pleading tone of his made him want to rip off Charlie clothes and ravage him.

He bit at Charlie's lower lip and then sucked it into his mouth to ease the pain when Charlie pulled back, his eyes glazed over, "Fuck me, please, I need you, need you in me"

It was all Jason needed to grab him by the hips and lift him as Charlie's legs instinctively wrapped around his waist and he carried him to the bed before dropping him on it. This was Liam's guest room and there was a chance that anyone could walk in but Jason had made sure the door was locked. 

He reached for his jacket and shirt and by the time they were both naked, he was so fucking hard, it almost hurt. Charlie lay on his back, legs spread wide and hair- a dark mess against the pillows. Charlie reached for him and he went willingly, kissing his lover hard and messy, sucking his tongue into his mouth as Charlie wrapped his legs around Jason's waist.

And Fuck. I know , I know that there's a lot of smut lol, but their relationship does build from that. Ily guys, don't forget to vote and comment too!

 Ily guys, don't forget to vote and comment too!