CHAPTER FIFTEEN

ROSE POV;

I was in my room taking selfies when Sophie and Luna rushed into my room.

'Rose dear! We have to get out of here and fast!' The Luna said as she helped me get off the bed. Sophie was packing some things. I am guessing baby clothes.

'Why?' I say as the Luna uses a shawl to cover my face and half part of my body and she and Sophie helped me leave the room.

'No time to talk Child. The pack has been attacked by rogues.' She says and I gasp.

'And if they're here they're here for one thing. And that's you.' Sophie says as she looks around to see if the coast is clear before we go.

'Enough! We must leave and hide in the safe for Lucas to come. Your father has already gone to call him.' The Luna says.

'What about food Luna?' Sophie asks.

'There's more in the safe.' Luna says and we move to the basement.

'Isn't it surprising that they came when they heard the Alpha is gone for a two day trip.' Sophie says and the Luna nods. I was panicking. I had to keep my heartrate in balance so as to not go into labour early than as usual.

We hear footsteps. Sophie and Luna look at me. Sophie hands the bag to Luna and she looks at me with a sad but brave face and leaves. I start to feel tears in my eyes. We heard sounds like

'That's her handmaid. Follow her!'

Luna tells me to be quiet. She makes me pass a trapdoor and she gives me the bag.

'Child go and don't look back. Stay until help comes okay. The room after the door is soundproof. No one can open only the Alphas and Lunas. Use the necklace Lucas gave you to open it. May the moon goddess be with you.'

She says and closes the trapdoor but not before I hear some men shouting

'I smell her here!'

LUNA POV:

I wipe the tears coming from my eyes as I close the trapdoor. Poor Rose. I take my necklace and break it into pieces just in case the rogues figure out to open the safe. I start to leave before they see me but it is too late so I keep my composure and act as if I fear no one. They surround me and I ignore them.

'Where the hell is she?' One of them asks me. He seems like he is strong but he is like a stick and I can break him.

'I have no idea of what you are talking about.' I say and put my chin up.

'Then so be it.'

He says and charges with his sword. I take mine and I cut his head off. The rest come and we fight. It was a tough battle. Thank God my husband made sure I knew how to fight before I had Lucas. But I guess my fighting skills is rusty because someone pierces the sword into my chest. I scream in pain.

'I'm sorry Lucas' I say and fall down. My image goes blurry. They won't know where she is. I slowly clos my eyes.

ROSE POV:

I ran into the safe. It looks metal I see the place I have to slide my necklace and it opens. I enter it and hear Luna scream before it closes.

'LUNA!!!' I scream. I am pretty sure the rogues heard me. The place was dark before light switches. I realised that there is a blanket and a crate of packed and packaged, food and clothes. Even has a burner top electrical stove. This place is built with everything except a bed and a chair. I sit on a blanket with difficulty since couldn't sit well by myself to eat in grief. I then remembered I could mind link Lucas.

I mind linked to Lucas

Lucas Help.

LUCAS POV:

Lucas Help. Rose mind linked to me. That's when I saw Rose's dad who was injured. I ran to him. He collapses on the ground. I signal the rest to bring the native doctor. He looks at me and starts to cough and shake before talking.

'Your pack is in danger. Rogues! They're after her!' He says and holds my hand.

'If anyone told me my son in law will be the Alpha I will have told them that's absurd. (COUGHING) But here you are. Tell my family I love them especially Rose.' With that he dies. I signal the guards to bury him and run to my pack as fast as I can. My beta and gamma follow me.

I'm coming Rose.

ROSE POV:
I hear him and look around the safe room. I am all alone. I just hope nothing happens. My stomach starts to growl and I look around to see if there were food. I see crackers on the top part of the shelf. Well that's bad, when you're 5'2 you can't reach anything. I'm too short but it's okay. I can fit anywhere. I take a stool and put it infront of the shelf. I climb on it with difficulty. Boy these pups are straining me. I can't even move anymore. I'm surprised I ran because honestly that is strange. I reach the crackers but it seems it's out of my reach I stand on my tiptoes to reach it. As I'm trying to grab it when I almost got it I tripped and fell. The crackers also looses it balance and falls on my head. I rub my head to feel any bump but the pain that shoots from my womb makes me quickly hold my abdomen. I started getting cramps and I hastily get up making my water break. Oh no I'm in labour. But that's in possible. I am not due unless next month. I grab a black blanket and laid it on the floor. This contractions keep coming at a faster rate. I breathed slowly and realised I left my phone in my room. I groan. So much for Google. I have no idea how to give birth.