CHAPTER ELEVEN

3 weeks later

My heat is still on and Lucas is still hugging me. Well he did pause but he made sure that he never left my sight. He switched off his phone to avoid disturbances. We were served breakfast lunch and supper in bed. I didn't even feel like eating but Lucas made sure I ate. Right now he is bare chested. I groan in pain. The pain is becoming worse every day. I start to move what I don't know is that I was as turning Lucas on. I saw Calden's eyes and Lucas quickly gets up from the bed.
He looks worried .

"Rose, I don't want him to take over." He says and looks down.

"Lucas you have to cos it still hurts. Please I don't mind. Please do it. Please Lucas. " I say and hug him.

Then Calden takes over. He drew closer and he kissed me. And I must say it was a rough passionate kiss.i don't know how to describe it but at the contact of our tongues, alive and slippery muscle, moist flesh on flesh we began to do some form of battle. He roughly came on me and for a moment time came to a still as I felt that where we were going was beyond the present, outside time, with no memories and no future. There was nothing but obliterating sensation, thrilling and swelling. We both undressed each other as heat surrounded us. It seemed as though we were wrestling.It looked as if Calden had take over as he held my buttocks and squeezed hard, I yelped. He half turned me and continued to kiss me everywhere. I moaned. We were both clumsy, but too selfless now to be embarrassed. He touched very part of my body and then we came face to face looking in each other’s eyes. We began to made love and my poor old bed was to suffer as it freaked under our movement. After some pleasure of passion, the real reason behind all this was near. He leaned closer to me brought out his wolf fangs and bit into my shoulder marking me. I felt pain at first and I screamed as he held me close. But it stopped as though it never came. Then we collapsed on the bed. Oh my gosh I can't believe it. We've mated.

The Next Morning

I woke up to feel Lucas but he wasn't there. I got up and realised that I was in sheets. I remembered last night. I am naked. Wait he saw my nakedness? I'm no longer a virgin? Lucas took my v-card.. then it sinked in. I willingly gave it to him. I then remembered we mated last night because he marked me. I ran to my bathroom to check the mark. I tuned my shoulder to see through the mirror. It was in the form of two doves touching their beaks with a love. It was beautiful.

"Rose honey?" Mum calls out to me. I wear my bathrobe as I am naked.

"Mum!" I say leaving the bathroom to meet her in my room.

"You mated."  She says suddenly and hugs me. I let her see my markn

"It's beautiful. Just like mine." She shows me hers. It was in the form of a full moon and a crescent together with two werewolves cuddled together under it.

"Lucas decided to go. I tried to make him stay for breakfast but he was too red he just insisted on going home." Mum says and covers her mouth.

I laugh so hard. I was imagining him with red face. This is too good. I just hope this will change our relationship.  At least friends.

Lucas

The images of last night kept repeating itself in my mind. Her naked body and her moans. Most of them calling my name. The pleasure she sent to me. I don't know whether it was the heat that made me like her or what.

Just admit it you liked her a bit.

No way. I never did.

Oh please. You did. And I just led you to devour her. You liked it too. Especially when she was moaning your name oh Lucas Oh Lucas harder.

Shut up Calden.

"Lucas?"

"Mother." I say and hug her. My mind is not clear at the moment and if I hug my mum it will help make my mind at peace.

"You mated didn't you?" She asks and I release the hug.

"Yes mother. " I say and look down.

"Don't apologise. It was bound to happen. Should we bring her now?" She says and looks into my eyes.

"Mother can it take a few more months?" I say and turn away. I can't see her now. Not after what happened.

"No Lucas. You've mate so now you're supposed to be together. " she says. 

Rose

"Luna wants to speak to you." Mother says and hands me the phone as I am sitting outside reading.

"Hello Luna?" I say uneasily.

"Child, we need you to come tomorrow. Lucas would be coming for you." I hear at the other line. I shiver at the sound of his name.

"Yes Luna." I say and think of how the car ride will be pretty awkward.

"See you tomorrow. " she says.

"Bye." I say and hung up.

The next day

"Honey, Lucas' here!" Mum shouts from downstairs. I come down with my bags. I see him and my heart beats faster.

"Hey," he says casually and ruffled his hair.

"Hey." I say and play with my fingers.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Oh yeah." I say and hug everyone. He takes my bags and we move to the car. I wave goodbye to my family. Well this is the last time I will see them unless I pay them a visit. But I will be very busy as a Luna. The car ride was silent.

"So....." he starts to say. I look at him and reply  "So....."

"I was hoping maybe after everything when we get home, like when you settle you can meet me at the gardens at 8:00?" He asks and looks at me. Awwww. He's actually becoming nice.

"Sure. That will be nice." I say and smile at him. He smiles back. Well I must say this mating has kinda made us friends for now.