CHAPTER EIGHT

Rose

As I said sorry to everyone especially Amos; the birthday guy. I couldn't help think that Lucas was acting peculiar.

He actually blew up. Did you just see that.

I know right.

I wiped myself dry from the towel I brought and noticed that Lucas was still wet. He was angry I could see. He didn't say a word during the car ride and once we reached the Pent house he ran off into the backyard. I followed him and saw that Calden had taken over. I reluctantly moved to him. He moved back. I slowly stepped forward and ran my hand on his black fur. He growled and I took my hand back in fear. He looked at me and I did it again. He leaned in and I smiled.

"Hello Calden?"

He shook his fur. I smiled and hugged him. He had nice fur.

Some days later

Rose

How could I have forgotten to bring the one thing which is important in my life? Where is it? And  to think they're supposed to have some in this Pent house.
I rumadged through my bathroom cabinet. It's left with two days for us to leave back to he pack house. I can't also go out cos I am literally stained and I might drip everywhere. Where am I even going to get a pad. If i had a tampon it will have been better.

Lucas

Why has Rose kept long upstairs
She's been in her room since yesterday and she hasn't come down for breakfast. I prepared breakfast today anyway. I must go check up on her.

I quickly climbed the stairs and knocked at her door. No answer so I entered. Her room looked messy. It seems she was looking for something because I could her sounds from the bathroom.

"What are you looking for?" I ask her .

She actually moved back and looked at me. She hesitated before she told me

"I er.. need a tampon or a pad." She blushed and I also did the same.

"Can't you go get some?" I ask her. She looks at me as if I am stupid. Well excuse me if I was a guy.

"I can't move when I am in this situation and besides I don't have any." She says in desperation.

"Why didn't you bring some?" I ask again.

"I don't even know." She says and sits in her bed.

"Okay I'll get you some." I say.

"You will?" She looks at me weirdly.

"Yeah. Give me some minutes" I say and head out.

One thing my mum has told me about is stuff like this. So I am used to it. I don't have a sister but she told me the sooner I expect stuff like this the better. I head to the driveway. I drive to the nearest  market store.

Gosh. Where are we going to find something like this.

I have no idea

I see a sign with diapers and toiletries.
I guess it will be there. I walk there. My gues sis right. I glance through the aisle. I see women there. God this is embarrassing
They're a lot of tampons and pads here. Which one does she use. I scratch my hair.

One women comes to me and asks

"Getting it for your wife I see?" She says and puts her basket down.

Should I say she's my wife?

"Yeah. I have no idea which one to choose." I say and look at the countless number of pads and tampons.

"This is mostly what we all choose." The woman says and picks a handful of a different one.  A mental note to myself incase I do this again I will have to ask Rose.

"Thanks. " I say.

"You welcome child." She says.

I grab the tampons and pads and head to the check point. Over there the cashier looked at me as if I was nuts. I ruffle my hair and smile sheepishly. I quickly grab the bags and head outside.

Whew. That was close and scary .

Yeah right. I am never doing this again.

I arrive back and dump the bags in front of her.  She thanks me and I smile as a sign of you're welcome and leave her room.

Rose

He actually went through that to get this for us?

I can't believe it either.

2 days later

Rose

I swear if he honks one more time I will pull him out of the car. Does he have any idea how many hours it takes to pack? After some minutes I look back and remember to cherish these moments. I get into the car and he looks pissed.

"What?" I say and act as though I did nothing.

At the pack house

"Welcome child."  Says Luna

I try to smile but I am really sad. I left my family behind. The last time I saw them was before I headed to the Pent house. Well good thing there's a phone. She shows me to my room. I must say it's huge.

Yep so huge.  And we have a walk in closet!

With so many clothes.

I was thinking of what I would wear since I didn't go home. Guess being a luna has an advantage. Well I will take classes on how to be a Luna for the pack. My bathroom had a jacuzzi.

"I heard you love reading so we decided to get you your own library in your room."   She says and opened the door we had not opened. I gasped.

Wow.

Even though I was homesick and sad I managed to say  "Thank you Luna."

"Also you have a protector or a partner to be with you always. She's called Sophie."

Then a hot brunette came in.

"Hi."
She says bubbly.

"Hi."
I say and smile.

Well at least she will cover the loneliness Kaisha will leave me once she moves in with her mate.

I'll leave you girls to make up. And then Sophie smirks.