CHAPTER TWELVE

Rose

We arrived at the pack house and servants came for my bags. They sent them to my room. Lucas had to go for a meeting so I was in my room unpacking. Then there was a knock on my door. I opened it and I saw the Luna and Sophie.

"Welcome child." The Luna says and hugs me. Sophie waves at me.

"Thank you Luna." I say.

"I'm glad your back. You'll have to move into Lucas room when he makes you his Luna officially. " she says. Me and Lucas sharing a room? Oh boy this will be bad.

"Yes Luna. " I say.

"I'll leave you to continue your packing." She says and leaves me. Sophie smirks and I know what she will ask.

"Well start blabbering." She says and I laugh.

8:00 at the gardens

"Hey." Lucas says and hugs me. We break from the hug and sit on the blanket he laid on the grass.

"Rose I'm sorry for the way I have been treating you. I thought you were the reason why I wasn't Tryphana's mate. I was a jerk and now I feel weird. I'm sorry I can never and don't deserve to be your mate....." he says and I cut him off by placing my finger on his lip

"Don't say that. Don't worry I understand. I'm sorry too." I say and smile.

"Friends?" He says and grins.

"Ofcourse!" I say and we hold hands. We hug and start to talk about things. We ended up sleeping there.

A month later

Lucas and I hang out a lot when he is not busy. We're also close. I'm in my room on my bed checking my pictures and also chatting with Lucas. Even though he's got pictures of me, he asks me to send a pic of me. I look down at what I am wearing. A sweater with shorts. Well not bad tho. I take the selfie whilst holding my hair. I sent it to him. I remembered that he was at work so I typed.

~Hey aren't you supposed to be at a meeting?
~ (replying to my pic.) Lovely as always🥵. If I am missing ma Luna can't I text her?

I blush and then I feel the sudden urge to puke. I rush to my bathroom and puke. After 20 minutes, I realized that I'm okay. I take my phone and scroll down to see 70 notifications from Lucas and it includes 17 missed calls. I chuckle to myself. Lucas has been acting sweet all of a sudden. we haven't actually have the mind link stuff but I could feel he was panicking. My stomach started to growl loudly. Gosh am I hungry already. I guess Lucas can wait. I decide to go to the kitchen to find something to eat even though it was not breakfast time yet. I greeted the cooks and headed towards the cold pantry room. I take 2 buckets of ice cream, 2 boxes of frozen pizza and 3 buckets of KFC. I took a tray from the corner of the kitchen and heated the pizza and the KFC in the microwave. that is one after the other but not helping myself in one of the ice ream as I wait. I could feel the weird faces the kitchen staff were giving me but I am used to stuff like this so I don't mind. once they were done, I carried them to my room.

"Do you need help?" Someone asks.

"Oh don't worry I got it. Thanks anyway." I say and head to my room. I then realise this will be cool with a coke.

"But you could get me a carton of coke." I tell him and he nods.

I move to my room. he follows me later on and then after he leaves, I put 5 of the bottles of coke in my fridge and then start to eat. I felt like I was eating like a pig but who do I care? I ate the pizzas first and then the KFCs and the ice cream the coke. My room was a mess afterward but I was too tired to clean it or even ask someone to clean it. I fell on my bed with a big thud. I gulped noisily and started to feel drowsy, I tried to calm my speeding heart and slowly drifted to sleep.

3 HOURS LATER

"Rose, it's time for breakfast." I get up tiredly.

"What happened here?" Sophie asks looking at the mess.

"I ate." I say nonchalantly. She stares at me in disbelief.

"You ate all these?" She asks.

"Yeah," She looks at me like I have grown two heads.

"So you're gonna eat the breakfast too?" She asks. I roll my eyes. What at all is her problem?

"Yes!" I say and wear my morning coat. She was frozen to her feet, I guess she was trying to understand how and what and when.

" Come on. let's go!" I say and drag her along.

AT BREAKFAST

I stuff the bread rolls into my mouth. Sophie was still looking at me. I rolled my eyes at her. Just great! The least I would like to experience is everyone to know what I ate before coming for breakfast. Then I felt it again. I got up and rushed to the nearby bathroom and puked again.

3 WEEKS LATER

"Okay this has been going on for a long time and I haven't seen my period. I am getting worried. Where is Sophie?" I asked Sophie to get me a pregnancy test.

Calm down she will be here soon.

Just as Avery said that, Sophie barged into the room as if she was being chased.

" Rose! I got em! You have no idea how they were looking at me." She says and I grab the bag and move to the bathroom.

" Anyway Lucas was asking of you." I froze. I have been ignoring Lucas and I feel bad. I took a glance at the pregnancy test kit and then I brushed the thought aside.

"Okay. how do you use this?" I ask from inside.

" Just pee on the stick!" Sophie shouts from the other side of the room. I pee on it and wait for some minutes. Two lines appear later on. I start to feel nervous.

"SOPHIE!!" I screamed. She enters and looks at me. I point to the kit on the counter.

" Yeah... Oh boy you're knocked up hard." She says and I faint.