Epilogue

8 years later

"

Admit it you still admire me."  Lucas said and flexed his muscles.

"Oh give me a break dude."  I say and he pins me to the bed. I roll my eyes.

"Another round?"  He says and leans closer.

"Eeew don't be a pervert."  I say and hit in the chest.

"Last time I checked you were moaning my name and telling me to move faster." He says and smirks at me. That just turned me on.  I start to say

"Oh mm......." He shuts me off and kisses me. We start making out.

"Mummy!"  A voice interrupts and we stop. Our little daughter Ava Marie Moon shouts and enters the room.

"Yes dear?" I say and look at her as she timidly hold hers blanket infront of our bed.

"Burda doesn't wanna play with me."  She says and pouts.

"

I'm  sure she's playing with her brothers." I say trying to lighten the mood.

"But I'm her sister. I wanna play too." She says and looks down. She sure looks like Lucas but has my eyes.

"We'll play with you." Lucas says. I look at him in surprise.

"Really daddy?" She says and climbs the bed. And smiles goofily.

"Yes darling."  He says and yeah Lucas is totally smitten for this girl. She's got him wrapped around his finger.

"Yippee! I'm gonna bring Miranda!" She says and gets down to get her favourite doll.

Awww would you look at that. He's so sweet.

Yeah he is but he's totally into her.  I look at the window and see the triplets playing basketball with some kids. Burda makes a basket and does  a high five with her brothers.

They really are darlings

Yeah and they're my kids.

They look up and see me and wave. I wave back. I am just glad I'm happy now and that's all it matters.