CHAPTER THREE

Rose's pov:

I was still asleep when Becca my niece woke me to help her take something from the shelf. I took my phone and looked at the time. OMG!! It's 3:30. I have to go have my shower. I finish and am not dressed when my sisters in laws come into my room with my mother.

"Rose why aren't you ready?" Mum asks.

"Mom I just took my bath." I say showing her I am still in my towel.

"Here's the dress. And I must say the Luna has taste. Your sisters have decided to get you ready so I am going to prepare snacks for my grandchildren and wait for you with my camera." She says and I must say the dress is really beautiful.

Can't wait for our mate to see us in it.

Avery!

I'm just saying.

I block her.

With that and she left carrying baby Andrèas who looked confused as to why he was carried away from his momma.

"Okay. So I am in charge of your hair. Renesmee is in charge of your makeup and Issabelle will be for your jewellery and shoes and accessories. Let's get into business." Deb says and rubs her hands.

I went through all these stuff. They made me look like a dummy being dressed. After some hours and hours. They made me look at the mirror and I was so shocked. I started to cry.

"Hey hey. No crying you'll ruin my 2 hours of perfect makeup." Renesmee says.

We all started to laugh until Issabelle was like we should go down. They helped me and I was surprised to see Lucas. He looked dumbfounded and I laughed at how his reaction was.

"He's surprised. This might mean a new thing?" Issabelle says and I nod. Hopefully.

6:00

I am at her house cos mother said I was to go to her place and pick her up. Because it was what gentlemen do. Rolling my eyes.

Don't make it seem like you weren't eager to see her in her dress.

Shut up Calden. I am in her living room and she was supposed to be ready before 6. They brought her clothes at 4 and she's still up there. Her mother and my mother were downstairs with her brothers and her dad. They were both holding cameras my mom recording me and her mom ready to take a video and picture when she comes. After some few 20 minutes I heard light footsteps. I looked up and I was very very taken aback.

She looks gorgeous magnificent superb....

Yes she sure does. She smiled uneasily as her sister in laws helped her come downstairs. My mother was as usual taking the video and she told me to close my mouth to avoid flies and I awoke from my trance. She hugged my mother and her family. The mothers decided for us to take pictures so we were at her backyard taking pictures. I couldn't stop myself from starring at her. She was dazzling as she smiled like a pageant queen.

After some minutes we arrived at the prom. We had to take pictures at the front cos people were starring. Spies I should say. At the prom. I told her to follow me in private.

"Listen. Remember our deal. This time we have to act like mates cos we are infront of people." I say.

"I knew it. You're still that jerk. I would do that but only for my family and Luna." She says

"Whatever." I say.

The prom was hell. Well for us. I had to endure her and act all lovey lovey. Not to mention the dance. She had gone to talk with her friends. People had commented on her dress. And I felt proud. Well cos my mother gave her that dress. I was on my way to get punch when I met up with Tryphana.