CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Rose Pov:

Think Rose. I've seen my sister in laws giving birth what did they do? I wait and take in the contractions slowly and calm down. I just need to calm down.

Heyyy I will help you

Not now Avery. I'm in pain to talk. Besides how can you help. You're just my wolf.

I'm you so trust me. Besides we mammals know how to give birth without anyone's help.

You're right.

So when you get the urge to push don't listen just let the baby slowly come down and then push

What!!! I need to push. How will the baby come if i don't push?

Trust me!!!

Okay sure.

I feel a sudden urge to push. I want to push so bad but I remember what Avery told me. I calm down and pant to get my mind of the pain. I feel the baby coming down slowly. I take a deep breath. I feel a painful contraction and Avery tells me to push.
I push hard. OMG!! IT HURTS!!!.

TELL ME ABOUT IT!

I can't do it Avery. I say with tears in my eyes.

You have to Rose. The pups could die.

No. I can't. I shake my head.

Okay take some few minutes when you get another contraction and you push again. There's a comb in the shelf beside you. You can hold it. It could take your mind off it.

I take the comb and wait for the next contraction. It comes and I push again.

Lucas Pov:
I have arrived at my pack and I realised that most of my pack have escaped but there were a few. I remember telling them to move to Tryphana's mates pack house if anything were to happen to my pack. Yeahh I became friends with her mate. He's a good one. His brother is the alpha of that pack. Rough raiders were attacking them and everything. Those rogues! I made Calden take over and turned into a wolf. I then jumped on one rough raider and bit his neck. He yelped and died. I felt a pain in my abdomen. I looked around and realised it wasn't me. Rose!
Since we mated, we became one so sometimes I feel her pain and she feels mine. I hope she's okay. My beta and gamma fight the rogues. I join them.

Rose Pov:
I feel the baby coming and I grab a mirror and see it head. I wait for another contraction and push again with Avery being my invisible midwife.

3 hours later

The baby comes and I realise she's a girl. I kiss her and take a towel to cover her.

My precious! Avery squels and I laugh tears of joy.

She's so cute! I say and and watch her as she cries and I kiss her.

I know right!

She sucks her thumb and opens her eyes.

She has Lucas eyes.

Yeah I say and hope she will be like him.

Another contraction hits and I look at her.

Another baby on the way pushhhhhh!!!!!

I forgot I had triplets and I put her down and push again.

Lucas Pov:
One rough raider bites my paw. But I'm an alpha. I do not become weak. I snap his head off with my teeth. I feel another pain in my abdomen. ROSE!! OH MOON GODDESS LET HER BE OKAY.
I say as I ran to the pack house.

Rose Pov:

I have delivered my triplets.

Ooh gal they so adorable.

We did it Avery

Yeah I did most of the work

AVERY!

Alright you did.

I have 2 boys and a girl. I just finished cleaning and feeding them of which they are asleep.

The second baby looks just like Lucas. No difference. A chip of the old block.

The third baby looks like him but has my eyes.

But the girl looks like you.

Yeah but she has lucas eyes.

Lucas Pov:
We've managed to fight them even though a few escaped. I ran to the building of my family. I see my dad dead on the lawns. I cover his eyes and kiss him. Then I try to inhale Rose's scent but I couldn't. I checked everywhere. Then I remembered. Mother always spoke of a trap door. I rushed to the basement and saw mother dead surrounded by a lot of rough raiders. I go to her. She is smiling even when she's dead. I remove my brooch and put it in her hair. I kiss her head.
"Rest in peace mother."

I see the trap door but it's locked. I see a rogue dead around the door. My num put a booby trap around the door. Good thing. If you have the key you don't need the booby trap but I'm guessing he tried to enter and it killed him. I see Beta Jay behind me and he makes sure the coast is clear. I don't have a necklace but I use my fingerprint and it opens. I see Rose with three babies and she's grinning from ear to ear. I hug her happily. I start to kiss her all over.

"Calm down Lucas. She's not dead."
Beta Jay says and I roll my eyes at him.

I look at our cubs and ask her. "What are their names love?"

"Burda Evangeline Nhyira Moon who's the only girl and she looks like me a lot but has your eyes. Then this fella; your exact copy is Lucas Dexter Moon and this is Elihah Perry Moon." She says

I take them all and kiss them.

"Come one Rose, let's get out of this place. I need to call Vlad to help clear up and then we get our pack but. "

I say and we leave the building but I think it will be best we stay in the pack house.