CHAPTER TWO

I woke up in the pack hospital. Kisha,mum and the Luna were there.

"Are you alright child?"

I couldn't help but stare at her. You never get the luna to come this close to you. Then it hit me. Lucas was my mate. Oh why can't he be like her? Oh moon goddess. Of all the people Him?

"She's alright. Just a bit startled."

She says and chuckles lightly.

"Rose. Calm down. It's alright."

Kisha tells me. I try to nod.

"Can I talk to her for moment?"

The luna asks them. They look at each other and nod.

"Yes Luna. "

They both say and leave.

"I understand how you feel." Luna says and I look at her amazed.

"Y-y-you do?" I ask.

"Yes. I'm surprised you're not shaking. I was." She says and laughs.

"Hmmm. Why Him?" I laugh to and ask.

"You disgust my son huh?" She says.

"No. Not like..." I start to say.

"I get you. He sometimes makes me angry. Changing girls and acting like a jerk. Forgive my language. " she says and clenched her fist.

"No don't worry. I've heard worse."
I say surprised she says these words.

"All I am saying is just hang in there for me. Just try to be cool with him and it would be alright " she says. He voice is soothing.

"Yes Luna." I say.

"I will have to discuss somethings with your mother." She says and leaves. I start to think of my life after I graduate. Or the prom.

LUCAS pov:

Of all the people her? Why? why not Tryphana. She was hurt but she got a mate. But he's in another pack. And he's a bit weird. We had both hoped for us.

"Does it look bad. I mean the mate's hot!"

Calden my wolf says. I roll my eyes. I want to reject her but if I do. Mum won't forgive me. I see mother rearranging HER room. I roll my eyes. She's to come here right after prom. When the black moon shows up I am supposed to make her my Luna. I groan in frustration.

You've got to admit Lucas. She's hot and she's gof nice eyes and a body huh.

Shut up Calden.

The next day
Rose POV:

I am heading to the school hallway looking for Kisha. As I pass by I see people looking at me. Some whispering and I hear one say.

"She's Lucas mate." "What!" "Yes." "Woah."

"Rose! Rose! Rose! Wait up.!" I hear Kisha screaming. I roll my eyes.

"Where were you?" I say when she manages to come to me.

"I was at Parker's. We had a romantic dinner which turned out into something. " she says and smiles .

"I see." I say angrily. Can't believe they had the time of their lives whilst I was left to my fate.

"Everybody's talking about you." She says.

"I know." I say

"And guess what tomorrow is the prom. He might ask you.or not maybe Tryphana." She says.