CHAPTER FOUR

LUCAS POV:

"How could you do that son?"
Father asks me. I look at my watch and huff. Even though I know I embarrassed them I still don't get what their problem is.

"You've disgraced not only Rose but us and yourself infront of the pack and other packs." He continues and pulls his beard in frustration.

"Father...." I try to say to make him understand.

"SILENCE!" He bellows in his Alpha voice. I cringe. I may be bold but he still has that authority aura in him.

"Darling please go easy on him." Mother says whilst she places her hand on his shoulders. He cools down.

"Think of poor Rose and her family- what are they going to say?" He asks me looking straight in my eyes. My dad has a respect for everyone. I sigh. I respect people too but I just can't stand her. She always gets in my way.

"Father.... I can't stand her. Tryphana- I love Tryphana...." I plead .

"IT'S ALWAYS TRYPHANA THIS. TRYPHANA THAT! Can't you realise she's not your mate? You've got a beautiful simple decent mate just at your fingertips and you're still chasing for her?" He says and scatters his pile of letters. I look down.

"Darling let me try to talk to him. " Mother says and moves to me.

"Mother..." I say thinking she will understand my situation.

"Lucas your father is right. If the moon goddess wanted you and Tryphana to be together she would have made you mates. But she didn't. Rose is different. Please for the sake of us try to understand. " She says and cups my cheeks. I look into her eyes. I can't do this. I love Tryphana.

"We've come to a decision that in order for you and Rose to know each other before you become Alpha and Luna you will have to spend two weeks with each other at the Pent house which was proposed for your honeymoon. " My father says and looks outside. Shock takes over and I move to him to hear it again if I am correct. My senses were probably playing tricks on me.

"Father you can't be serious." I say.

"Well my dear son I sure am." He says and grins.

"Mother please try to talk him out of it. I can't stand her." I say trying to beg Mother to change his mind.

"I'm afraid your father is right Lucas. I'm sorry but it's the best for you." She says and smiles softly at me.

"So after the two weeks and you've gotten adjusted you will have to come here with her for additional two weeks. She will be trained on how to be a good Luna like your mother. Whether you become adjusted to her or not she is still coming here. All this starts tomorrow. " Father says and picks his pile.

"Tomorrow? Why not after graduation?" I ask. I have a lot of things to do tomorrow.

Which is?

Not now Calden.

"No son. The Sooner the better." He says and looks at me.

Aaaarrgh! I just hate my life now. I say in my mind and leave the room.

Lucas' father Pov:

I stared at Lucas as he looks like he is going to burst into flames and he leaves the room.

"He sure reminds me of us." My wife says.

"Yes honey. But in his case I was the normal guy and you were the Alpha's daughter. I loved you but I hated to be Alpha." I tell her and move to her.