CHAPTER FIVE

Rose's Pov

"Have you taken everything? Like everything you will need?"

"Yes Mom."

I am currently outside our house. I look at my things. I just hope this is good for two weeks. My brothers were saying that's like too much for two weeks and honestly I think it's cool. Cos you may never know what may turn up. Besides in this case their mates sided with me. Lucas is supposed to come pick me up here. Today is a Saturday so no school day and we will be having graduation rehearsals for some two days. We won't be going to school anymore but sometimes people go there. I don't know maybe to just show off? So this means I will be stuck indoors with him. At the thought of him his car showed up. My stomach goes into knots and butterflies. He smiles at me. I had to rub my eyes to make sure I was not dreaming. He gets out and greets my family. They are a bit angry at him for what he did do ofcourse no one paid attention to him except Mother.

Lucas Pov

I arrived and I couldn't help but still feel angry. If not what Mother said to me before I got here like I won't have listened to her.

Be nice

Be nice she said . Aaawrgh. I smiled at her and she looks surprised. Ha! I got out and went to greet her family. They ignored me. Great now the family hates me. Who could blame them? Her mother came to me and spoke to me

"I hope you've changed. I can convince the rest you have."

Like if I hadn't would I even be here in the first place? But as nice as I am i hard to pretend and play along.

"Yes Ma'am. "

"Okay . Here are Rose's things. Her brothers will help you."

They had already sent them. I looked at my bunk. It was full with her things. What was she thinking? We're spending just two weeks and she brings all these? Wow. I closed the bunk. It's good I already had some of my stuff there before coming here. Like it wouldn't fit in here.

I get in the car and wait for her to come in. She's saying goodbye to everyone and I can feel all the emotion. Oh gag me. After some minutes or should I say what took forever. They let her go and she stepped into the car. Her father comes to talk by the window.

"Take care Rose. And Lucas don't play funny games."

"Yes Sir."

"I mean it. If you hurt her. I promise you. I will put the fact that you're an Alpha son aside and treat you like a rogue."

I gulp and nod my head vigorously. Gammas are know to be good with fighting because of their big teeth in their wolf form. Except the Alpha that is. But I didn't have my Alpha wolf in me yet so it meant like a threat. I could feel Rose giggling then she said.

"Now now dad he won't. "

"He better. Goodbye for now. Safe journey. "

I wear my sunglasses and I start the car. She waves back and we move. I swallow the gulp I had been keeping since Gamma Ray gave me the threat. The car ride becomes quiet as we move. Our pent house is a bit far so it would be lonely. I try to turn the music on but I guess someone had other plans so we both touched hands. I looked at her and she did too. Then I just let her do it.

How nice.

I roll my eyes and keep my eyes study on the road.

Rose's Pov

Did we just touch hands or have the same mind.

It was so sweet.

I turn the music on and play I'll find you by Tori and Lecrae. It's my favourite. (A/N it's one of my favourites😊). I start to hum to the song I know by heart. And I think my inner self came in force because I didn't realise I was singing until Lucas commented.