part 24

me and hyunjin continued to relax while watching the rest of them and jisung lose a fight with cookie. in the backyard there was a small pool, like the ones that you get at Walmart for like $700-$800 and Chan, jeongin and changbin were in there staying cool and messing around. they asked if i wanted to join but i didn't really feel like swimming and messing around right now, i just wanted to sit and relax and i guess hyunjin had the same idea. since me and hyunjin rarely ever actually sit together and talk i decided i would try to get to know him a bit better. i leaned my head on his shoulder and started to ask him some things, "you have been with them since the beginning right?" he hummed and nodded his head, i already knew the answer to the but i thought it would help start the conversation, "when did you guys decide to all move in together" he leaned his head on mine and started to explain the story.

"well when we were in the end of collage that when the other gangs started to become more serious in their interests in us, we were in the dorm at that point but one day we had a sit down kind of like a meeting, and we realized that if we went back to our homes they might try to go after our families as well so we bought a house. it was just a small one to begin with cause it was only us and a few other people at the time but obviously as we grew we needed a place that could at least fit most of us so we got this place we all moved in along with the got7 crew, we have a few other people here but most other people live in their own house or in the small house we have for members which is just our old house. as you know Chan wasn't here from the start, the reason that he's part of the main group is because we knew him and he knew us through woojin. when he moved here he moved right in with us, he didn't need much training, he was such a fast learner and a natural at most things. and now we have you guys too but obviously we aren't gonna make you guys do anything, however i thinks it a good idea for you guys to at least learn how to fight and defend yourselves."

i nod and say "yeah that would probably be a good idea, and its not like i would mind helping you guys out anyway, i think it would be interesting" he chuckled and shook his head lightly "your weird you know that right" i laughed then we went back into the comfortable silence. soon enough it was already dinner time, it felt as if the day went by so fast. we all say at the table like normal and ate the dinner that chan and jeonging made, im really glad that him and jeongin are so close its keeping chan from even thinking about woojin.

everyone decided to watch a movie after dinner. i joined them but i wasn't really interested in the movie they were watching so i just scrolled through Instagram till i wanted to go to bed cause i had to go to the café tomorrow as it has been closed for too long and i miss working. changbin and hyunjin are gonna come with me and jisoo and i think jeongin is gonna come too to help out. once it was around 10 i decided to head off to bed and changbin joined cause the movie only had like 10 minutes left anyway. we got changed, laid down and cuddled before falling asleep.

the next morning at 5:50 my alarm when off and i grumpily reached over changbin the shut it off. i sat up a bit and scrolled through insta to wake myself up. when my second alarm went off at 6 i knew it was time to get up and get ready so i crawled over changbin making him groan a bit then i rip the blanket off of him to wake him up.  he whined and looked up at me kind of angry, i just looked him dead in the eye and said "its time to wake up no whining" he was about to again so i pinched his lips and said no. he huffed as a 'fine' i let go and gave him a peck then left to rinse my face and get dressed. when i was done changbin was just finishing putting his pants on so we went down where jeongin, jisoo and hyunjin were.

we all headed out to the car and left for the café. we all walked to the back so i could unlock the door once in me and jeonging started baking, luckily innie has helped out before so he knows what to do. jisoo was cleaning up and preparing for the drinks. hyunjin and changbin were just kind of walking around watching what we were doing, asking questions and helping out a bit too. soon all of the baked goods were ready and the store was ready to open.

we all walked over to the door and i unlocked it and turned the sign to say open. we all walked back behind the counter except hyunjin who stayed on the seat at the end of the counter. we all ate something while waiting for a customer, which surprisingly didn't take long. just as i finished my muffin someone walked in. they were really happy cause they missed our lattes, after they got their order they went and sat down in one of the window seats. we had a few more customers but it wasn't super busy yet, seeing as it was between breakfast and lunch. i made everyone a drink hyunjin-americano, jeonging-milk tea, jisoo-iced latte, changbin-iced coffee and me a iced strawberry latte (i get this at coco its so good)

its pretty quiet right now so we are just standing at the counter talking till it gets busy again which will be around ten, especially once word gets around that we are open, we are a pretty popular café here, i think its probably cause our café is really nice and all of our stuff is home made. its now around 10:30 and we have had around 20-30 people which is pretty good for our fist day back open, and we still have a few more hours till we close for the day cause im closing early till i find more workers we still have Jennie and she's really good but i don't want to make her close on her own she needs at least one more person cause it can get pretty busy before closing. speaking of jennie i need to text her to work out the schedule. 

lixy: hey jen im going to be working out the schedule for the next two weeks. im sure you have probably heard that woojin is gone and left me in charge and don't worry im going to be finding more people cause we just fired suzi and now hes gone. but anyway if you have any times you want or don't want to work just let me know

jennie: im good to work whenever and i actually have two friends that are looking for jobs right now so if you want i can get them to drop off their resumes 

lixy: yes please that would be very helpful and if you are recommending them i have no doubt they will be great 

jennie: okay ill bring them in tomorrow when ever i work 

lixy: okay im gonna do the schedule right now so you should get it soon 

jennie: okay see you tomorrow

lixy: see you

once im done talking to her i sit down and the computer in the back and make the schedule for the next week and a half. I've made it so the jennie is with me and jisoo tomorrow so they can get to know each other then i have her with me or with jisoo and her friends so the they can train them. finally after being pretty busy at the end of the day we close up we walk out to the car and changbin quickly goes through the security camera to see if anyone did anything to it and luckily nothing happened so we got in and went home.

when we got home we still had some time till we had to make dinner so we sat in the Livingroom and watched some YouTube then me and jeongin went to the kitchen to make dinner. we made some Japanese style ramen and rice, its simple but i really like to play with the flavor of the ramen. once its done everyone comes in to eat and we have an early night. 

before i went to bed i made a quick list of things i want to say and ask the girls. once im done with that i get in bed with the half asleep changbin and fall asleep not to long after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys im so sorry its been taking me so long to update, for some reason its been really hard for me to get in a writing mood but i really wanted to write so today i decided to go with my friend to her work and just sit in the café and write. it actually really helped, i wrote this whole chapter in around 3 hours. im not sure if im gonna try and start the next chap cause my hands really hurt but i might start it 

love you guys and thank you so much for being patient with me i hope you guys have a good day/night byyeee