part 10

let's get right into it

Felix pov

after talking to Binnie I decide I will have an early night and head to bed even though it's only 8:30 I head to my room and just scroll through Instagram until I fall asleep which is what I normally do thanks to me having a hard time falling asleep and probably insomnia. after almost an hour I finally was having a hard time keeping my eyes open so I decided to put my phone down and go to sleep.

-------------------------------------

when I woke up I walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do everything I needed to do, then I went to the kitchen to get a muffin then texted changbin to see what was happening.

--------------------------------------------

lixy morning daddy

'shit' i thought and deleted it

lixy morning Binnie

Binnie I saw that you were a little too slow

Binnie good morning baby what have you done today so far

lixy nothing just my morning routine and now in eating a muffin

Binnie okay im gonna come get you soon then is that okay

lixy that sounds good ill be ready in like two

Binnie okay ill see you soon then

lixy okay see you

-----------------------------------------------

after I got ready I went to the living room to go through my phone while I wait for him to come get me. as I sit there I wonder what the surprise could possibly be, I really can't think of anything that it could be. while sitting there I decided that I would look up changbins name as a hashtag on insta to see what would come up for it. I type in #seochangbin and let me tell you my eyes are blessed there are actual fan accounts for him, he's a lot more popular than I thought, he has a lot of people who keep up with him, it kinda makes me wonder what made him talk to me. while scrolling I come across this picture 

 while scrolling I come across this picture 

(ignore that it says stray kids)

let me just say, damn that's a hot picture, I changed my home screen to this and im not worried that he will see it because I have a password and I never let anyone touch my phone anyway. all of a sudden the doorbell rings and I slightly just and lock my screen and walk over to the door and opened the door without looking and there is changbin standing there smiling at me. he looks me dead in the eye and says "you should always look before you open the door" he taps my nose and turns away saying "you never know who could be there" he chuckles then put his hand out and says "well let's go" I smile nod and take his hand not knowing what to say, then we head to his car.

he opens the door for me and I jokingly say "Oh, what a gentleman" he smiles and pretends to tip his hat at me then we both chuckled as I get in, he closes the door and walks over to his door and gets in. he turns on the car and I realize how nice it is, its a nice clean black astin martin dv9.

its a really hot car, it sounds really nice too its loud enough that you can hear it but not loud enough to sound like a jackass or racer

its a really hot car, it sounds really nice too its loud enough that you can hear it but not loud enough to sound like a jackass or racer. I relax into my seat and look at changbin and hes putting hes just getting ready to drive then looks at me and says "are you forgetting something" i think for a sec cause i dont think i forgot anything and said "i dont think so" he laughs and reaches over and puts my seatbelt on for me, I swear i probably looked so funny when i realized thats what i forgot, I  guess i was to busy thinking about the car that i forgot about it. "oh" is all I could say then smiled and said "thanks, i dont know how i forgot about that" he chuckles and turns back to the front and we start to drive.

this is when it occurs to me i dont know where he lives and i have no clue where we are going, I look at him and ask "where do you live by the way?" without looking away from the road he says "you will see when we get there" I pout and sit back and sit back in my seat and look out the window. I don't know when but I fell asleep on the way there and woke up to us pulling up to a big house with a gravel driveway. i sit up straight to look around when Binnie says "did you have a good nap" i nod and ask "when did i fall asleep" he shrugs and says "about fifteen minutes ago" with that he parks and the doors unlock so i take my seatbelt off and get out.

he leads me to the door and puts a pin in to unlock it then puts me behind him which confuses me but i just stand there then he opens the door and steps to the side with me and all of a sudden a person comes running out with someone else chasing him. i look at him confused and ask "how did you know that was gonna happen" he replies with "I could hear the footsteps when I was putting the code in and knew they would take the escape" he looks so done and a laugh and he smiles at me then looks at the people who ran and says "what is it this time" the one who was now sitting on top of the other said "he stole my phone" he then ripped it out of the others hand then I recognize him as one of the guys that was at the cafe that day.

changbin sighs and says "Minho get off of Hyunjin, and Hyunjin stop being annoying" Minho then stand sup and hyunjin pouts then I hear a chuckle from the doorway and see the squirrel boy aka jisung he says "I swear sometimes I think im more mature than them" changbin jokingly scoffs and says "ha! as if" I smile as jisung fakes offence. we all walk into the house together and sit down in the living room which is beautiful and i look at jisung to ask "do you guys all live here?" he nods and says "yeah a lot of people live here, we have tones of space and most rooms have two beds so all of bins guards live here and some of their significant others and then we have some friends staying here too and we still have enough room to fit at least 25 more people but we could fit more" my eyes are open so wide they could pop out and all I could say was "wha-how" they laugh at my face and Minho answers saying "the company that changbin owns has been making lots of money since his grandfather owned it."

at some point, while I was talking changbin left and came back with drinks and another person who was actually someone i know "hey chan" i said he looked over at me smiling and said "oh hey lix i was wondering who was here" he said in English and i replied "surprize" in English, i look around and everyone seems surprised and then jisung said "you guys know each other" he gets up spins in a circle and says "my worlds are colliding" i laugh and say "shouldn't i be the one saying that" he pauses "your right but mine our too after all I've known you for aa while too i just didn't realize that you and chan knew each other" after everyone had their drinks we started talikg and just having a good time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

do you guys know what the surprise is yet it will be in the next chapter. also im proud of myself i didnt take a year to upload 

i hope yoiu guys really enjoy this book also if you want you could follow my account, you dont have to it would just mean a lot trust me though i dont like hearing that either.

okay byyeee