part 7

after he left I decided to do some basic chores around the house, which consisted of tidying up the living room and my bedroom and vacuuming everything. once that was done I went and watched some youtube videos, just random ones that I saw in my recommended, I watched probably 6 videos before I decided I was really bored.

I decided that I was gonna go for a walk and hopefully that would help with my boredom. as I'm walking I come across a small animal shelter and I couldn't resist going in, as soon as I stepped in I was greeted by some adorable animals and the cheerful worker. she smiled at me and said, "welcome are you looking to adopt today?" I half smiled and half frowned "sadly no I just love animals, my building doesn't allow them" she frowned back and said that sucks, well your free to come here whenever you want you could even volunteer here" I instantly had the biggest smile on my face and asked "when would the hours because I work at the cafe a few places down so it would have to be days im either not working or after I work" she chuckled a bit at how excited I was then said "don't worry when you volunteer here you can come in whenever you want you just have to get a certain number of hours unless your sick of course then you just let us know and we put it down that you were sick for however long you were sick, so are you interested?" I nod my head really fast and she laughs a bit and says "ok let me just grab the papers."

when she came back out she had some papers and a pen, she put them on the desk and told me where I have to sign. it was pretty easy to be honest, there were only a few places I needed to sign. once I was done I asked, "um when can I start?" she looked around and said "you can start right now if you want" I smiled and nodded and she said "ok you just need to sign in over there" she pointed to a book over to the side of the counter and I grabbed the pen and sighed in, as I was doing that I saw that there was another name above mine from yesterday, I looked up and asked the girl who it was she smiled and said " oh jeongin he's our other volunteer, you are the second to join" I nodded and decided I would go check out the animals.

as I walked in I was met with a giant room with some animals in big cages and most of them running around. I noticed as I was walking around letting all the animals smell me there was one sitting in the corner by himself just looking at the interaction, I smiled and walked over to him slowly most of the animals had already smelled me and went back to playing around. as I was walking over he got up and sat down facing me as if he was waiting for me, I smiled and walked a bit faster once I got up to him I let him smell me and he went into a laid down position that was almost like he was bowing so I sat down next to him and started petting him, after a few seconds he put his head on my lap.

I had been sitting in there for about 20 minutes and two other dogs came and laid down next to us. the girl came in and looked shocked, I was confused and took my hand off of the dog and he almost immediately nudged my hand with his nose so I would put my hand back on his back, I looked back at the girl and she had her phone out and was taking pictures of me and the dog. I looked at her confused for a few seconds then she put her phone down and said "sorry it's just that he's only ever done this to one other person, he doesn't really like getting close to people (me) and when he does it takes him a little bit to get comfortable" now it was my turn to be shocked I looked at him and pet him softly while he slept," do you know why he's like that?" i asked, she shook her head and said "no we have no idea where he came from all I know is that he showed up here one night cause someone found him lying at the side of the street" I looked back at him and frowned while whispering "what happened to you."

after about a half an hour we were playing with the animals while someone was looking around to adopt I got a message from changbin

Binnie hey feliiixxx 

lixy hey 

Binnie I'm bored and I miss you

lixy I miss you too