Part 26

time skip about a week

Felix pov

Everything has been going pretty well recently, the cafe has pretty much gone back to normal and the girls have been working hard. I've even had time to got volunteer at the shelter with jeongin.

The only thing thats been and annoyance is that yg still hasn't fully given up, so we still have 1 or 2 bodyguards with jisoo whenever she's not at home just to make sure she's staying safe.

Today i had the day off as jenny was opening with lisa and jisoo was closing with rosé, i decided to stop by the shelter to hang out with the animals, i started in the cat room and just played with them and gave them treats, then headed over to the dog room.

One of the workers mina had informed that they had gotten a new dog that had a rough life and was still pretty nervous around people, i decided after hearing that, that i would make sure that this dog is able to open up and trust again she they can find a loving home.

When I walk into the room most of the dogs that are out run over while the rest are content where they are and just glance over at me. I give them all attention before heading over to the cages where i see that there's one open which im guessing is where the dog is seeing as we normally keep those closed.

I walt over and when im in front of the door I see a beautiful pitbull cowering in the corner, i walk in and sit with my back towards her, while sitting like that i put some treats down a bit behind me and gently toss some so that it lands right in front of her so she can smell and eat it without getting to much out of her comfort zone.

I can hear that she's eating the treats behind me so i slowly put my hand out beside me with treats on it to see if she is able to eat it from my hand, surprisingly she does very quickly. Once my hands are empty i gently place them back on my lap and sit there again, Eventually after a few minutes she comes up and sniffs my hand giving it a soft lick, so i slowly raise it and gently pat her head, she ends up laying beside me and i pet her.

Sadly i Eventually say good bye to her and head out deciding to head over to changbins work to visit, Once i get close i put my hood up and put a mask on. I head in the door, saying hi to the twins as i walk towards the elevator. I get in and press the second to last floor where binnies office is and head up.

Onces i get there i head right to his office as ive learned my way around this place my now. Jb was standing outside the office and i wave to him and he does a shushing motion to let me know that he's on the phone and to be quiet while entering, i nod and carefully open the door then gently shut it behind me. He smiles at me and pats his lap signalling that i can sit with him.

I go over and sit on his lap and lean my head onto his shoulder, he wraps his free arm around my waist as he continues his call about some meetings that are coming up.
Finally after around 10 more minutes the call is done and he turns to me saying "hi baby, you enjoying your day off?" I nod and snuggle in closer saying "yeah i went to the shelter for a bit before coming here and got to hang out with the animals and meen a new dog that came in the other day" he humed in response and said "i've only got a bit more work to do then we can go home or out to eat" he then goes back to work while i respond "id rather go home and just relax together" he nods and starts gently caressing my side, which is very calming.

After around another hour of him working he's finally done and we are able to go home. On our way home we grabbed some sushi for dinner, cause i wanted it and we didn't want to make anything, once we go home we decided to eat in the room while watching a move.

Time skip ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Things have been going really well lately, the cafe if fully staffed so we are able to get at least one or two days off a week and the new staff is really sweet theres a boy named beomgyu and a girl named shu hua.

I have now fully moved into changbins place (Though i pretty much already lived there) seungmin and hyunjin have gone on quite a few dates and i head hyunjin say that he was gonna official ask seungmin out soon.

Cookie has fully opened up to everyone in the house although he still likes me and jeongin more though i doubt that will change, but he loves playing with everyone and has even had berrie over a few times for playdates

Im really glad how everything has turned out, even though it was an interesting journey im happy this if how things have settled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is it guys, this is the end.
I wish i could end it better but unfortunately my job and life doesnt leave much room to write anymore. Hopefully you guys liked this story and aren't too upset with how i ended it

Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it

And as always

Love you guyyysss, byyeee
❤❤❤