Part 11

Felix pov

I had a great time hanging out with everyone, we talked a lot by the time I realized it more than an hour had passed. we decided that when it became lunchtime we would go to a diner that was down the street, but until then changbin said he had something to show me, so he took my hand and brought me towards the back yard and to a door right beside the back door. he opened it and went behind me and quickly covered my eyes, he leads me into the room then uncovered my eyes saying "surprise" and what I say made me so happy.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

jisung pov 

"welp should we follow them I want to see his reaction," I said, the whole living room looked at me like I was dumb so I said "what?" chan looked at me and just said "uh duh" I rolled my eyes and we all stood up and followed them silently till they got to the door, we hid behind the wall till the had entered then quickly went to the door frame. we got there a few seconds before bin removed his hands from Felix's eyes, Felix looked down and literally had the cutest smile on his face ever, he looked so happy then he turned to bin and gave him the biggest hug ever and then knelt down.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Felix pov

when I looked down there was cookie the dog from the shelter, he was looking at me wagging his tail. I turn around to face changbin and hug him super tightly and whisper "im so happy thank you for adopting him" I let go of the hug with a small tear in my eye and he smiles softly at me. I then kneel down so that im the same level as cookie and start petting him happily then he gives me a kiss and puts his head on my shoulder so I gave him a hug as the tear went down my cheek and when he backed up he licked it away.

after a while of us playing with cookie, we decide to head out into the town where the diner is to walk around a bit and do a bit of shopping so we all went to the door and changbin grabbed something from the drawer of the desk quickly before we went to get into the cars me and changbin went in one and followed the boys in another car cause we all couldn't fit in one, and they told us two to go together which im not complaining about.

when we get to the town we find a small parking lot and park the cars there. right as im about to get out Binnie grabs my arm and says "wait, put this on" he pulls out a pastel blue face mask and hands it to me and I put it on it confuses me a bit but I just do it anyway, he gently puts his hand in my thigh and says "I just want to make sure you stay safe" then he gets out of the car and so do i. we start walking down the street with the other boy close with us, I almost forgot that they where bodyguards and changbin was famous. 

while we are walking mine and changbins hands touch and I get a little flustered and apologize and put my hand in front of me and hold onto the bottom of my shirt, then he does something I wasn't expecting, he grabs my hand and links out fingers I blush and look down and can see that he's smiling.  I hear a gasp and squeal from behind us and look back to see hyunjin clinging to jisung looking at us and jisung looking at him disgusted, I laugh and turn back smiling as I hold his hand tighter.

we go through a few high-end stores and buy a few things then its time to go to the diner that they had called beforehand so they would be prepared and have the hidden boot ready. right before we got there a group of girls noticed us and screamed alerting some more people who then started coming towards us as the boys create a barricade around us as people try to talk to us, I step back a bit and into changbin who turns me around and puts my head in the crook of his neck and asks "you okay?" I nod my head and say "yeah, I was just shocked that, that many people noticed" he chuckled and whispered "yeah this happens every now and then, I guess you will have to get used to that" he said the last part lower and lightly kissed my neck and I could feel his smirk as I tightened my grip on him.

once we made me to the door the boys made a gap for us and we went in and went to the booth that the owner prepared for us. we sat down and a minute later the rest of the boys joined us, they were all smiling and when they sat down asked if we were ok and we both nodded. after talking for a few minutes the owner came over and said "hey guys what can I get for you guys today?" then changbin said "hey Taemin um I think we are all gonna get the usual and for Felix get him the same as Ji" he smiled and nodded saying okay ill be back with them soon, also nice to meet you Felix" I smiled and say "yeah you too" he then leaves to get the orders ready.

as we are talking my phone goes off so I take it out to check it, its a text from woojin

woo woo: he sorry lix could you come in early tomorrow, I need some extra help Suzi cancelled her shift again.

lix: yeah, of course I can but don't you think it time to fire her, I know its hard for you but she has cancelled so many of her shifts.

woo woo: yeah im gonna do that if she cancels her next shift. I need people who are actually gonna work shes starting to wast my time.

lix: okay good and don't worry about paying me for extra think of it as a thank you

woo woo: okay thank you so much lixy

lix: no problem woo

I put my phone down with a slight sigh and look up to see that everyone is still talking then from beside me chan starts to talk to me in English as to not bother anyone else "hey whats got you sighing?" I look at him and say "Suzi cancelled her shift again and its really effecting woojin but you know how he's too soft sometimes" he nods saying "yeah he was talking about her the other day saying that he's giving her three more times and im guessing this is the second time since then" I nod and say "yeah I gotta go in early to help out tomorrow cause he already needed help and now she cancelled so we are gonna be struggling" he smiles and says "don't worry me and a few of the guys will come to help out with what we can" I smile back and say "that would be great but you would have to double-check with woo" he winks and says "don't worry I got that" 

jisung from across the table who had been kinda listening to what we are talking about says "well im in, I've got nothing else to do anyway" in English and that's when they realize that me and chan were talking about something else. they kinda look in between us then hyunjin just goes "what?" me chan and jisung laugh a bit cause we are the only ones here that speak English. after explaining that the food came out and we talked and enjoyed our food. I had a great time hanging out with them and I actually can wait to do it again.

after we ate we decided that I was gonna spend the night at their house so we went to mine to get my stuff, they all went crazy exploring my house except chan and Binnie who had been there before, so chan sat on the couch and Binnie came with me to get my stuff I went into the room first and headed to my dresser when I felt changbins arms wrap around my waist from behind, I put my hands on his arms and lean my head on his shoulder and say "I had a really great time today thank you" he lightly kisses my shoulder and says you don't have to thank me if anything thank you today was great and I cant wait to do it again, I love being with you and that won't change" I turn around in his arm and put my hands around his neck as he rests his on my hips we smile at each other then I go in and kiss him, it was a short sweet kiss filled with so much feeling.

I go and grab a small bag from my closet and pack a few shirts and pairs of pants and a little something then went to the bathroom to get my toothbrush and anything else I would need. we head downstairs and sit on the couch with everyone else for a few minutes then we head back to their house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys im so so happy you guys like the book there will be something special in the next chapter so I hope you guys are excited. I also want to thank everyone who voted for my book it really means a lot and to the people who comment I try to respond to all of you guys but I can sometimes miss some so sorry.

also a big thank you for helping me get to over 7000 I was so happy I wrote most of this chapter in one day.

okay byyeee~