part 19

M

felix pov 

she looked up and said a bit louder with a tear running down her cheek "i did it" i looked at changbin who looked shocked and just said "what?" she looked at us saying "i took the money from the account" his eyes widened and he looked pissed, i put my hand on his chest and whispered "let her explain, she looks sorry" he looks at her after he calmed down bit and said "why"

she sat down on the chair in front of the dest and said "you know yg right well he forced me slowly drain the account a little at a time, so at first i would just pay him myself but then he told me to take a lot more and as much as i didn't want too i had too, i told myself that once you found out i would tell you the truth"

jisoo pov 

i put my head down trying not to cry out loud, suddenly i felt a hand on my back and looked up to see the boy that was with changbin with a soft smile and a tissue. i thank him and take the tissue and he goes back to sit with changbin. i wipe my face then look up at them saying "im really sorry, ill pay back everything i took, it just might take some time" the boy that was with changbin looked sad after i told them everything and i couldn't tell how changbin felt.

after a few seconds of silence, changbin spoke "don't worry about it, i have a better plan. you will join my group and leave his, it seems like hes just using you anyway" 

felix pov

me and her both looked at him shocked, i didn't know he had a group but i guess that would explain a few things, and i don't think she was expecting him to say that. he pulls out a little speaker system out of his pocket and presses a button saying "chan and ji please come to my office" less than a minute later they walking asking what's up. "can you take jisoo to move in shes a new member we will also be moving her into one of the offices up here" they look confused so he continues "yg was making her take the money so make sure no one sees her. and before you go jisoo, is there anybody else who works for him here" she shakes her head saying "im not too sure i had only ever talked to him and he only took me recently cause i worked here so there a high possibility that there might be someone else" he nodded and they left.

i put my head down and say "well i guess that solves that problem" he hums and nods "quite fast too, but having her with us means that he will probably send other people" he lets out a breath and we just sit there in silence for a bit, i then remember about the 'group' thing, i look at him and poke him cheek he hums in response so i say "so a group huh" he opens his eyes and locks eyes with me "yeah i probably should have said somthing earlier, i just didn't want you to have the wrong idea" i shrug and put my head back down saying "eh doesn't really change anything for me" he looks down and says "wait really" i nod and say "well we've been togeather a lot and you haven't done anything bad and you don't really seem like the person too so i don't care just means im safer yet also in a bit more dangerous but that's kinda exiting" he flicks my forehead and says "bad, and you're not really in that mutch danger the people against me are scared of me except yg he just won't stop trying."

he seemed really stressed and im not really sure what to do. i get up and say "one sec ill be right back" i walk to the door and exit stepping out to talk to jb "hey jay could you make sure no one comes in unless its really really improtant and make sure they knock" he nods and says "seems like you need some privacy" i nod and wink saying "just want to cheer him up a bit" he chuckles and says "well you better get back in there then" i nod heading back into the room locking the door behind me.

i walk over to where he is looking at somthing on his desk, i tap his shoulder to get his attention and when he turns towards me i put my arms around his neck and sit on his lap. his hands immediately go to my waist to hold me. he smiles and says "well hello there" i smile and without saying anything lean in to kiss him, he kisses back instantly and wraps his arms tighter around my waist and pulls me closer to his body. 

i tangle my fingers in his hair and tilt our heads to deepen the kiss. his tongue dances with mine in my mouth, i disconnect our lips to give his tongue a little suck. he pulls back and looks me in the eyes with dark hooded eyes. he comes in and starts trailing down my neck and leaves marks on my collar bone, i pull his face back towards mine and lock our lips again and run one hand down to his chest and put a little bit of pressure.

changbin slid one of his hands down to my ass and squeezed which made me jerk forward a bit and brush against his crotch, his breath hitched which made me smirk and put more pressure onto it. he put his head back a bit closing his eyes. his hands went to my hips and he held me down as he grinded his hips. i let out a little moan and my hands slid down to his lower abdomen. he lifted his head back up to look at me, as he looked into my eyes he gripped my hips and pushed them down making me jerk up and moan he smirked satisfied with my reaction.

i leaned back in to kiss him and as i kissed him i slid my hand down to his crotch and started to rub him through his pants. he brings his hands around to the front of my pants and undoes the zipper and pulls them down a bit just to loosen them, he puts one hand on my hip and the other he slides into the back of my underwear. he roughly grips my ass and kneads it then slips it down and rubs my hole with one of his fingers.

i use both of my hands to undo his pant and pull his underwear down then put one hand back in his hair as he sucks and bites at my neck. after rubbing him for a bit i get off his lap and kneel down in front of him taking him dick in my hand and licking a stripe up the side of it keeping eye contact which makes him moan and lean his head back. i took that opportunity to take his whole length into my mouth his hips shot up and his hand grabbed my hair and held me there for a second then stayed there as i bobbed my head up and down swirling my tongue around him.

as im sucking his phone starts ringing, he looks at it and sighs giving me the signal to be quiet. he answers and leans his head back as he talks to what im guessing is jisung. i smirk to myself and continue to suck and lick him, he pats my head and gently rubs my cheek with his thumb as i lick a stripe up to the tip. i decide that im gonna have a little bit of fun, i lick around the tip and rub the slit with my finger and i hear his breath catch in his throat as he grabs my hair as if to say no, i chose to ignore that and take just the tip in bobbing my head a bit as i swirl my tongue around it, i hear him say he has to go then he puts his phone down and lifts my chin up to look at him. he bites his lip a bit then says "you had some fun didn't you.. well now its my turn" he smirks then with a straight face says "suck" i obey.

he grabs my head with both hands and starts to thrust into my mouth fast, it brings a few tears to my eyes but damn it feels good. i start to rub myself while i take him which makes me moan sending vibrations through his dick. his thrusts start to get faster but a little messier so i can tell hes close so i start bobbing with his thrusts and rubbing myself faster slightly bouncing. he gives a few harder thrusts then cum, i cum right after and he grabs a tissue for me to spit into (trust spit don't swallow that shits nasty) i also use it too clean up my hand then throw it in the trash that is next to the desk we fix our clothes then he pulls me over to a couch at the other side of the room to lay down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yes, i did just write more smut after saying i wasn't going to write it, i don't like writing it cause it feels weird but for some reason i was just in the mood to write it so i hope you guys like it.

yes they are laying down at work don't question it.

also, i just wanted to let you know that it might start getting really slow once school starts cause im also gonna try to get a job