part 8

the next day when I woke up I sat up and looked at the time and realized it was already 6:30 and I wanted to be at the shelter at 7 so I jumped up went to the washroom and washed my face then went to get dressed. once I thought I looked good enough I went over to the kitchen to grab a granola bar then left locking the door behind me.

as I was walking to the shelter I got a dm from changdaddy,

changdaddy hey baby when are you going to the shelter 

cute.lixy im heading there right now, ill be there in a minute

cute.lixy when are you coming 

changdaddy in a bit don't worry you won't miss me 

changdaddy ill be wearing jeans a hoodie a black beanie and a face mask

cute.lixy ok see you then 

changdaddy see ya 

I put my phone in my pocket and walked in cause I was there by the end of our conversation. as I walked in I smiled and waved at nayeon and she did the same as she was setting the desk for the day if your wondering shes the fulltime worker here. I sign in and head straight into the animal room to let the animals out so they can run around and play. when im opening the cages I got to the shy dog's cage and he's standing at the door waiting for me to open it. as soon as I open it he comes up to me and presses his side against me wagging his tail so I leaned down to pet him as the door opens and I hear a gasp so I look up and jeongin is standing there, like my yang jeongin one of my best friends so I get up and run and hug him and he hugs back.

after a few minutes of talking to each other, he opens his eyes wide for a second then says "wait cookie likes you, I thought I was the only person he liked, also how did I not recognize that it was him in that picture" I laugh at the face he's making then shrug saying "I don't know why he likes me I came in yesterday and decided I would volunteer and he just seemed to like me." 

we talked for a bit then we went our own was playing and just sitting with the animals while also cleaning heir cages and just doing little things that needed to be done. after I was done throwing out the last litter sheet and putting a new one down the door to the animal room opens and in walks a guy in jeans a sweater a beanie and a mask my eyes widen as I realize that its changbin I smile and run over to him and jump on him and luckily he catches me, i smile down at him and say "it's you, im so glad it was you" I lean down and hug him as tight as I can and all I hear is his beautiful chuckle. after realizing I was still in his arms I quickly jump down and apologize, he just chuckled and pulled me back in for another hug.

after standing there for a few seconds I remember something important, I push changbin away a bit and keep my hand on his shoulders, he looks confused then I say "wait a minute......" I spin around and yell "jeongin I swear to god delete that right now" then I start chasing him as changbin laughs his ass off.

once I gave up on chasing jeongin I leaned on my knees to catch my breath and looked over to see changbin petting cookie so I started tapping on jeongins shoulder without looking at him and he just kinda shook my hand off so instead I grabbed his head and turned it towards them and he let out an annoyed what before freezing in the same position as me. changbin finally looks up at us and looks confused and slightly scared at the same and puts his hands up a bit and said "what, what did I do" we both just kinda pointed at the dog and then walked over to pet him. I looked at Binnie and said "cookie normally doesn't like people he only really likes me and jeongin" he nodded and pet him again then I sat down and ruffled the fur on his head which caused him to lick my face.

we all hung out for a few hours playing with the dogs and me and jeongin cleaning things up every once and a while, nayeon didn't mind changbin staying cause he wasn't bothering us and it wasn't busy that day. after around 4 hours of me being there i decided it was time to leave cause the part-timer had got there like half an hour ago so we weren't really needed right then so me and jeongin went to sign out and changbin said he just had to go to the washroom and that he would meet us outside so we went to wait for him at the door.

------------------------

changbin pov

after Felix left I went up to nayeon and said "hey yeon I would like to adopt cookie" she smirked and raised her brow and I laughed and rolled my eyes and she chuckled too sayin "so Felix huh I mean he is good looking if I wasn't gay I would probably go for him, and also why didn't you tell them you know cookie" I just shrugged and said "they didn't ask so ill tell him later but yeah im gonna adopt him now and Minho will be here in a bit to pick him up so I can surprise him" she smiled sweetly and got the adoption papers out  and said you really like him don't you, I've never seen you like this before its nice I think you two are perfect for each other" I smiled and nodded "hes so cute and he's so sweet" she nodded in agreeance and took the papers and put them into the computer and told me that she will get him ready for minho and with that i went out to felix and jeongin.

-----------------------------

Felix pov

after a few minutes, changbin came outside smiling and back hugged me, I was a little confused but it was cute so I was happy. we decided that we would all go get lunch at the cafe that I work at, when we got there I went straight to the back cause why not I was allowed to so might as well see how everyone is doing. when I get back there im attacked by woojin hugging me, I look at him confused cause I don't know what the fuck is going on, he looks at me with a funny smirk and says "soo you got a boyfriend and didn't tell me" I smile and say "um well I don't know if you could say that i mean no one has asked yet so tecnicaly we arent 'dating' but i mean we are kinda yeah" he nudges my side with his elbow and says "don't worry he will ask, trust me" he smiles at me and I nod and go back out and get food with Binnie and jeongin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

man i suck sorry that i take so long idk why its so hard for me to write a chapter quickly im trying to get them out faster so hopefully they become more frequent but anyways how are you guys liking it so far is there anything that you guys want to suggest or if you want to give me any tips just leave a comment also I love and hate Grammarly at the same time 

byyeee