part 16

warning: talks about toxic relationship, a single slap and cutting

we all get in the cars and head to the mall. me and my mom were super excited so we were dancing to the songs on the radio, chan and changbin were laughing and jeongin was smiling at us. after a short drive we made it to the mall and went to get drinks before we walked around, I went to coco to get a strawberry latte (if you haven't tried one you should) Ji came with me and got a black tea macchiato. we all me back in the front of the food court and started walking around.

we all were having a lot of fun just walking around and talking, then me and my mum spotted hot topic and fast-walked towards it without any communication. if you don't go into hot topic and look around just cause then did you really even go to the mall. I saw that only chan and changbin came in with us and the rest were fooling around outside, Binnie wasn't looking at me so I decided to do something. 

changbin pov 

chan and I went in with them cause I wanted to look at some stuff and he just went in too, I was looking at some accessories when I could hear footsteps behind me so I moved over a bit without looking then they stopped right behind me and I felt somthing on my head, I turned around and was shocked at what I saw. Felix was standing there with his hands still raised a bit from putting somthing on my head and he had cat ears on, FUCKING CAT EARS. when I say I was a little turned on im not lying.

he smiles at me and says "look, isn't it cute" I chuckled a little and smiled back, "yeah it is baby" I say patting his head. smiles wider and says "come" and grabs my hand pulling me along. as im being pulled I see Felix's mom and chan giving me a thumbs up (lalalalalala), I smile and shake my head then we stop in front of the clothes. he starts going through showing me some sweaters asking if I like them and I obviously say yes. when he moves to another rach I go to a small rack that's in the corner it had a few pieces of lingerie but nothing that was nice, so I looked up at the stuff on the wall and they had a whole bunch of chockers, I decided I would pick a few for Felix and one that was more for me. (the one more for him)

 (the one more for him)

i went to the counter and bought the chockers.  right after lix came up behind me and put the stuff down that he was buying before I could look at the stuff he pushed me away saying "you cant seeeee" i walked outside to the other guys and sat with then while waiting for felix. it wasn't much longer before he came out with everyone else

Felix pov 

after paying for my stuff i went out to changbin and I smiled and walked over, I took his hand and we all started to walk again. we walked around for a bit longer till we were all satisfied with what we had. we all headed to the cafeteria after deciding we would get lunch here. we all got our food then sat at a big table so that we would all be together, as we were talking i see seungmin and jeongin look shocked and look at me scared and sorry, i was really confused then i felt hands slide down so that arms were crossing in front of me, i was frozen and then min stands up and throws a Fri at whoever is behind me and what he says makes me freeze more than i was before "hey! don't touch him Alex!"