Part 22

"you're gonna get it now" changbin said as he walked over to the other guy. yugyeom walked up behind him and put tape on his mouth so he would be quite. first changbin cuts his shirt off, then he grabs the knife and cleants it quickly and uses a candle and burns it a bit then wipes it again. he walked back over to the guy and held the knife up to point at him and says "you should know not to eye somthing thats not yours, or that you could never have" then he pushes the blade down and cuts till it spells out 'guess who' then under it he put the same mark as before.

he puts the stuff down and wipes his hand down with some wipes that were there, then motions for me to follow him. as we are walking to go back upstairs he yells back to yugyeom and says "clean them up then knock them out and drop them somewhere" we walk ustairs and he closes the door and quickly hugs me saying "are you okay you didnt have to stay dont there" i chukle and hug back saying "no it didnt bother me at all, maybe its bacause i always used to read about stuff like that and i used to read into murders" he nods and we walk out to the living room.

it was just chan and jisoo in there now and they were just watching videos on youtube, changbin leans down and whispers "lets go get changed then we can hang out with them"i nod and we head up to his room that at this point will probably be partly mine if i keep staying like this. he walks the the closet and grabs his and my clothes and we quickly get changed then head back down.

When we get back down Yugyeom and bam are just coming back up to talk to us cause they interrogated them a bit more. They signal us over and Chan and jisoo come over too, bam looks at Binnie and just says "you not gonna like some of this" before saying a few small things that they got then sighing saying "yg knows a bit about felix, apparently one of his men seen you two together and so the dug around a bit and followed you guys around a bit, I think they are gonna try to do something to felix" he turns towards me with saddened eyes as he says the last part.

Changbin grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze as if to say 'you will be fine' I look up at him and he looks pissed, like he wants to rip ygs head off. I hug his arm and he looks down into my eyes which calms him down. He nodded at bam saying "okay. Thank you. You can just go dump them somewhere so they can run back home without knowing where we are" they nod and head back down stairs. The four of us head back over to the living room and sit down in silence for a bit.

"I'll stay with him so he has protection but not feel like he has a bodyguard" says Chan. Changbin smiles at Chan and says "thank you that would be great, your okay with that right felix" I nod my head nd say "yeah that good I'm fine with any of the guys too if Chan is busy" he nods and turns to jisoo. She cits him off before he can say anything saying "I know someone will have to stay with me too I'm good with any one, the people here are already like a family to me" he chuckles and nods saying a soft 'okay' we end up just talking and watching stuff on the tv.

After a bit I get a call from my mom,(her in fancy font)
Hey hon what time are you getting home
Actually mom I'm gonna be staying at bunnies for a while you will have to come here too something happened so we can't be at my place for now I'll explain when you get here
Okay sweetie I'll head there now to get my stuff
(Changbin looks at me saying that we should take her there instead of her going alone I nod and continue talking to her)
Actually mom we will come get you to bring you there, where are you
I'm just at a small cafe a few blocks away its called the lemon tree
Okay we will be there soon love you
Love you too bye
Bye

We all get into one of the bigger cars so there's more room and head down to get her. She quickly hops in and we head to my place as we all talk.
When we get there changbin tells her to pack everything she brought and me and him head to my room. He said that it would be good for me to pack for at least a month do I grabbed a suitcase and started packing pretty much my whole closet because I wear a lot of clothes and I grabbed a smaller bag to put a few other things in like my care products and a few things that I could wear for Binnie and for myself.

We head out to see that mum and chan are still in her room just finishing packing. So we head down to see jisoo throwing out the milk carton saying "I dumped your milk so it wouldn't spoil and stink up the place and I didn't really see anything else that would go too bad" I thank her and we put everything in the car and drove back to changbins.

When we get there Yugyeom and bam are just getting back too so we all head in together as we walk in changbin turns and says "welcome home" we all head upstairs so that I can put my stuff in changbins room and we can show mum the room she will be using. As we leave her to set up we say  " take your time and when you come down we will explain what's going on" she nods and we head down stairs.

We were all in the living room just watching whatever someone put on, then I heard a slight yell from the kitchen from minho asking me to come help him with dinner. I get up and walk over and see jisung cutting veggies and minho mixing stuffing for dumplings, I walk over to him and he hands me the stuffing saying "can you help me with these, we gotta make a lot" we both chuckle and start making them and butting them in the steamer.

Once it was done we called everyone in to eat. Let me tell you when I say it was chaotic I mean it, everyone was talking over each other telling jokes and there was a few food thieves. Mom was starting to feel really at home. It was really fun then I remembered that after dinner I'm gonna have to explain what's been happening, I really hope she doesn't freak out. I reach over and hold changbins had as I continue my conversation trying not to think about it.

When dinner was done me and changbin decided that we would do the clean up so everyone else went out to the living room to watch TV. I start washing the dishes as he cleans the table and wipes the steamer down. I was just over halfway done when he came over to help, after a few seconds he glances at me and asks "what's bothering you" I shrug a bit and say "I don't know I'm just worried about telling her I don't want her to be worrying about me all the time but I think its best she knows" he puts his arm around be and whispers "hey its gonna be okay, I'm sure she will understand and I'll be there with you" I nod and we continue cleaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god guys I'm so sorry this took so long I don't know why I haven't been in the mood to write for so long I guess there's just been a lot going on and I've been dealing with some stuff mentally but I really hope you guys enjoyed this and I'll try to write more but I'm not sure when the next chap will be out.

I love you guys and please stay safe and healthy and also know that if you need someone to listen I'm here I'm not very good at talking but I'm a great listener ❤❤

Byyeee