part 25

note: i wrote this all in one go so if there are any mistakes please let me know so i can fix them

today I wake up pretty early and make myself coffee and grab something small to eat. I took some time before I had to wake everyone up to finish up some paper work that needed to be done for the café, that didn't end up taking as long as I thought it would so I moved to a seat by the big windows looking out side and cookie came and laid beside me as I finished my coffee.

when I was done I washed my cup and went to wake everyone up, once everyone was up i went to the washroom to have a quick shower, clean my face and get ready to go. soon we were on the way to the café hyunjin decided to tag along in hopes that seungmin comes in today. when we arrive me and changbin head around the back to enter and unlock the front door for the rest to come in.

first thing we do is make ourselves drinks and start making the baked goods, at around 6:30 Jennie comes in with two other girls who I'm guessing are the friends who are applying, i smile as i greet them and me and jennie take them to the back to give them quick interviews, and yes i know that's not very professional to do it like that but to be honest i trust jennie so I'm not to worried about being too professional with the interview. i get them to sit on the chairs around the table and me and jennie sit on the other side, i ask them the basic questions and give then a layout of what the job would be and they answer one by one as to not cut each other off.

after the interview which only took around 10 minutes i ask if they want to stay and watch over today and help out if they feel comfortable, they said that they would love to so i quickly made a little note section for them to put in when they started and when they left so i can add them into the system later and add their hours, i also told them that they could leave whenever today as they are just here to get a little bit of training and experience before i start putting them into the schedule.

we head out to see everyone helping set up where they can, Jeongin were doing all the behind the counter work and jennie immediately went to help them as soon as i opened the door and the rest of them were cleaning and setting up the café area. i went to start setting up the register and as i do i show the girls how to do a few things like how to punch in orders and how to open the drawer without a purchase in case they ever need to which requires them to put in their personal code which they don't have yet, and i showed them how to remove or edit an item if someone changes their mind. when 7 hits i get hyunjin to go turn the open sign and turn on the light outside.

we had a lot of customers today but luckily it wasn't hectic, seungmin came and sat with hyunjin for almost two hours, I'm glad that they are getting along well. we only stayed open till 2 today because we all started early, so when i get home i have to make the schedule so that we will be able to stay open longer. today i talked to jennie and jisoo about them becoming managers (jennie full manager and jisoo assistant manager) because I need those positions filled seeing as we were understaffed to begin with, they agreed with it so i have to update that in the schedule as well and last but not least i have to post an add on a few sites for a part time position.

as we get in the door i immediately grab my laptop and head to one on the desks to start working on all of the system stuff i have to do. probably ten minutes into me working changing comes over placing two cups of coffee down and giving my shoulders a little massage, i look up at him and he smiles and gives me a small peck on my lips i smile then he walks away to grab his laptop as well then sits back beside me, i lean my head on his shoulder for a few seconds and say thank you then head back to working

me and him sat there working for around an hour, when i was finally done i scoot my chair closer and lean on his shoulder while he finishes up with what he's doing which just looks like paperwork. not too long later he stretches and shuts his computer down. he leans his head on mine and rests for a bit before we move to the living room with some of the others.

we watched some funny videos until it was time for dinner, which my mom and chan were making for us. it was a really nice night so after dinner we all went to the backyard to relax, some went into the pool and some of us just sat and relaxed. me and changbin were sitting on the swinging bench when jisoo came over with tea for all of us and sat down beside me resting her head on my shoulder, what can i say, we are a touchy bunch. as we are resting jisoo speaks up "you know, im really thankful for you guys" she paused "if i hadn't met you guys who knows where i would be, probably still be doings ygs dirty work. and by the way thank you for taking me in changbin, you could have thrown me out and not thought twice about it." changbin then says "well even though i was pissed, i could tell you meant everything and were truly sorry" he took a short pause then said "plus felix seemed to like you" i chuckle and say "look at her, she's so cute how could i not like her" we all chuckle then fall back into a comfortable silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

listen i can explain, well actually i cant i just haven't really had the motivation to sit down and write. i feel so bad about not writing for you guys, I've opened Wattpad so many times and just looked at the book wanting to do something. anyway i hope you guys enjoy and i hope you guys are staying safe.

love you guyyysss byyeee