part 6

After my shift was done I decided I would go shopping cause I was running low on food and drinks. I headed to the closest store witch was a fortinos and grabed a cart cause I knew I was gonna be buying a lot of food and supplies cause I like to make things for myself I first get the basic stuff like milk, bread, coffee and tea. then I head to the produce section to pick out some fruits and veggies I normally do this last cause it takes the longest cause I like to make sure what I grab is perfect.

The veggies are the easiest out of the two cause I just grab some simple things like cucumber, mushrooms, onions and other things like that but when it comes to fruit I'm very picky (I kinda just based this stuff on me) I start at berries like strawberries, blueberries and raspberries, then I get apples and peaches then finish with kiwis and bananas.

When I'm almost done with my groceries I head over to the frozen isle picking up a few other things on my way and get some frozen fruits to make smoothies. Once I'm done I head to the register and pay for my items. As I'm walking out of the store I notice someone wearing a mask and glasses, we made eye contact and he started walking over to me I was confused until he started talking, "hey Felix how are you doing" I smiled at him and said "oh hey Changbin im good how are you" he smiles and noticed my bags responding with "I'm good, um do you need help with those" he doesn't even give me enough time to answer before he takes two of the bags from me.

I smiled and thanked him and started guiding him to my apartment which was down the street. while walking I asked "what were you doing around here anyway" he shrugs and says "I was board so I decided I would walk around and seen you walking out with bags and decided I would help"

As we were walking we talked about normal things like what we did today and what we are interested in, it was really fun hanging out with him and talking. when we got back to my apartment we went up to the door and I turned and decided that I would ask him to come in "hey  would you like to come in for a bit" he smiled and nodded while saying "sure."

I unlocked the door and we went to the kitchen to put the bags down, "you can go sit in the living room, in just gonna put this stuff away quickly" he shook his head with a smile and said "don't worry ill help a bit, it will be faster with both of...

I unlocked the door and we went to the kitchen to put the bags down, "you can go sit in the living room, in just gonna put this stuff away quickly" he shook his head with a smile and said "don't worry ill help a bit, it will be faster with both of us anyway" I smiled and nodded. I started unpacking things from the bags first and put them on the table and put the bags under the sink so I can use them later. while I was doing that changbin looked around a bit to find out where things went.

once all of the stuff was out of the bags we started putting things away, it really did go way faster with both of us, or maybe it just felt like that cause it was fun. when it was done we headed out to the living room with cups of iced milk tea, we sat down on the couch together and started talking again. I really enjoy being with him like its honestly really fun, we decided after a bit to head to my room and watch a movie, at the time I guess I wasn't thinking but as soon as I stepped in my room I remembered that I had a few stuffed animals on my bed and I left my closet open earlier. I was scared that he was going to judge me or laugh at me but instead he just walked over to the bed and half layed down and half sat up and hugged one of the stuffies, smiled and said quietly "cute" I relaxed a bit and went over to close my closet then went over to the bed.