Part 13

the next morning I wake up to someone screaming then footsteps running past the door I groan and kick my legs cause I didn't want to get up and for some reason, I forgot I wasn't alone I heard a groan next to me and an arm swung over me, I stopped and looked over to see changbin pouting in his sleep. I chuckle and shake im a bit saying "Binnie come on its time to get up" he huffs and turns slightly with his arm still over me but still not up, I shake my head and lean towards his ear and say "hey changbin jisung is gonna eat all the food" he opens his eyes and looks at me and says "no he won't Minho will stop him" i huff and say "fine im gonna go eat it all" i was about to get up but he holds me in place with his arm, he shook his head and said "just five more minutes, i need to wake up."

after about a minute i look at my phone and see that we have to leave in like 20 minutes, so i look at changbin and see that he's up but still out of it so i quickly slip out of the bed and run and yell "im gonna eat your food if you don't come and get it" i hear him groan and his feet hitting the floor i smile and head to the kitchen. 

when i enter every one looks at me then looks back at the food but ji giggles a bit and hyunjin whistles and raises his eyebrows, i look dead at him and say "is it what i think it is" and point towards my neck, he nods and I go and sit in an empty seat. chan then looks at me and says "someone got lucky, and where is he" i brush him off with my hand then changbin says from the door "right here, now gimmie food" then a small spatula flies across the room just missing changbins face and woojin says "is that any way to ask me" binnie sits down and apologizes to woo. he is still tired obviously cause while waiting he lays his head on my shoulder and closes his eyes. 

I smile and pat his head then hold his hand (so NSFW) jisung smiles from across the table and holds minhos hand i smile back at him then woojin places our food down and says "okay eat up today will be a busy day." we all thank him then start eating, we talk and everyone jokes around a bit while we eat. before we leave to the cafe we all go to take showers and get ready for the day ahead of us. I enter changbins room and walk towards my stuff so that i can get it ready but changbin grabs my wrist and pulls me to him, he has his arm linked around my back to hold me there and he says "do you wanna shower together?" i smile and say "sure why not" he looks a little shocked that i said yes so i grab his arm and pull him to the shower.

once everyone had finished getting ready we all got in the cars and headed to the cafe to start getting ready for opening, the reason it was gonna be a lot of work is cause the person who closed last night had an emergency and had to close early and wasn't able to clean anything. we opened the door and me, woo and chan all went right to work forgetting that the others didn't know what they were doing so i went over an assigned then all something to do and told them when they are done just help someone else. a little while later when we were almost done cleaning someone opened the door and said "hey, you guys need any more help?" i looked up and noticed that it was Seungmin and I said, "oh hey Minnie, Nah we are almost done but sit down and ill get you your drink in a sec" he smiled and nodded then headed to one of the seats at the end of the counter. 

when i finished what i was doing i made his drink and noticed hyunjin looking at him from in the back, i chuckled and went up to him saying "you know you could just talk to him" he jumped a bit then noticed that it was me and said "i would but like I've tried messaging him on Instagram and he seems like he doesn't want to talk to me" i patted his shoulder and said "Nah that's just him, he finds it hard to talk to people he doesn't know, plus he doesn't really trust people on Instagram" he nodded and made an 'oh' face. i placed the drink in his hand then said "bring him this and chat with him for a bit, exchange numbers too" he nodded and walked towards him.

hyunjin pov

i walked over to his table and placed the cup and said "hey my name is um hyunjin here's your drink do you mind if i sit with you" he looked up and smiled and said "yeah you can sit here, and thanks for helping them, I was busy this morning or i would have been here too" i waved it off and said "its no problem at all i help where i can with my friends" he nods and takes a sip of his drink and melts into the bench with a sigh, i smile and laugh a bit, he looks at me with fake anger and says "what" i smile more and say "that was cute" he blushes and sits up straight saying "whatever" we talk while the rest are still preparing to open.

Felix pov

i smile at them talking when i feel changbin put his head on my shoulder and his hands on either side of me. i lean towards him a bit and he says "i get why you like working here" he pauses "its really nice and cozy, and you probably get to see things like that happen a lot" i nod and say "yeah its really nice, very peaceful, the people who come here are great too,ive only had one bad customer" i shiver a bit as i remember that guy "yeah but you will never have to worry about anyone like that every again cause i will ruin them" i chuckle at Binnie and take his hand and place it on my chest saying "oh my night in a leather jacket."

once everything was prepared we opened the café and the boys sat in the back and helped us out when it got busy, after that we all headed back to binnies to chill before we went home, Seungmin and hyunjin got along very well which made me very happy. at the end of the day, i actually ended up falling asleep and staying another night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys I'm currently working on the next chapter but idk how long it will take cause me and my sister are both using the same laptop for work but I should be getting a chrome book from my school soon so that should help.

hope you enjoyed byyyee