part 17

M

while we were watching the movie I got a text message from my mom saying that she wouldn't be coming home tonight cause she staying with her friend, I put my phone away and told changbin and he hummed showing that he heard, I go back to watching the movie and lean onto him.

after the movie finished we went upstairs not because either of us were tired but it was late, I walked in the room and went to the dresser to get clothes to sleep in, changbin comes up behind me and put his hands on my waist and pecks my neck a bit, i turn around and put my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on the dresser with his arms keeping me in place.

i look up into his eyes and he leans in and captures my lips in a kiss, i kiss back and he bites my bottom lip to open my mouth a bit and he slides his tongue in and leans in more and pushes me further into the dresser till he has to pick me up and put me on top. his hands slid up my leg and landed on my waist and he gave a little squeeze, he slid them down to my butt and lifted me bringing me to the bed and throwing me down then getting on top of me.

he kisses down my neck then puts his hand under the bottom of my shirt and starts lifting it up, he lifts me up a bit to take my shirt off. there was light coming through the window from the streetlights so you could still see things and he noticed the slight scars scattered on my stomach, he leaned back down and started kissing all over my stomach. he went over to the dresser while taking off his shirt he reached behind and grabbed that bag from before and brought it over and pulled out some lube and condoms. 

he put them down beside us then pulled me up onto his lap and pulled me back into a kiss I adjusted myself on his lap so i was now straddling him. he rests his hands on my hips and i start moving a bit causing him to grunt a little he tightens his grip on my waist and rubs it a little bit with his thumbs. he moves his hand and tugs a bit at my pants asking if he could take them off and i raised my hips a bit so he could take them off easier.

he slid them off and threw them to the other side of the room then rested his hands back on my waist. he looked into my eyes and said "are you sure your ready?" i smiled nodding and leaned down to kiss him again he kissed back as he reached over to the lube and put some on his fingers to prep me. once prepped, he pulled off my underwear and pulled his pp out (i don't write smut :D) he flipped us over and asked "are you ready?" i nodded and he started putting it in, it went pretty smoothly but it was still a little painful but more on the side of uncomfortable, i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close.

he started lightly kissing my neck to make me more comfortable while he started thrusting slowly. he came up after almost a minute and kissed me again as he picked up his pace, i gasped and he took the opportunity to stick his tongue in, I was letting out soft moans as our breath mixed together. he started going a little faster then stopped and flipped me over and went fast again, at this angle he was hitting my prostate dead on and i was moaning out loud now.

as we got closer to our reach he leaned down a wrapped his arms around my front and pulled me down as he trusted up to get deeper. soon we reached and he pulled out and released on my back. i collapsed down and he layed beside me to catch his breath a bit before getting up to get a small towel to clean up.

after cleaning up he layed on his back and i had my chest up on him cuddling him, he was caressing my head and kissed the top of it saying "i love you so much" i looked up at him and said "i love you too" and kissed him. as we were about to fall asleep my phone went off so i reached back but i still couldn't reach it so i waved my hand as if it was too far signalling for changbin to grab it which he did with a chuckle and gave it to me and we both looked as i opened it to see a text from my mom saying 'how was your night' i laughed a bit and placed the phone back down knowing she wasn't expecting a reply.

i got comfortable again and we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry, this is a short chapter and sorry that the smut is bad, im not the biggest fan of writing it so it was really hard and stressful plus im stressed because i only have 8 more days to do the shit load of work i have so yeah but i just wanted to put a chapter out for you guys. i also have to say i dont know if there will be any more smut in this it might just be small things anyway i hope you guys have a good day and a good summer i will try to get the next chapter out soon and if you have any ideas for the book dont be afraid to leave a comment or message me