Steven 5

A/N: SUPER short chapter. It's for a reason.

I get home and try to shake off the rejection. I'm shocked, irritated and feeling feral.

"You'll have to be patient."

She was teasing me, denying me just because I thought she wouldn't. She's clever and that makes me want to fuck her even more.

Connie makes me crazy. I haven't felt this way in a long time, if ever. I don't feel things. I told her that I would be a gentleman, but here I am leaning against the door stroking my cock to the thought of her. I came all over my hands almost immediately. My skin glows with the post orgasm and I sigh to myself.

I wash my hands in scalding hot water, or I assume it is since it's steaming up the mirror. Good. I don't want to look at myself anyway.

I take off my clothes and trudge to my bed. All I want to do is be with Connie. She interests me, surprises me... arouses me. Every time I'm with her, all I can think about is ripping off her clothes and marking her creamy skin.

My phone buzzes and I smile to myself. I have an idea.

'Tomorrow. We'll meet.' I hit send before I can doubt myself, something I never do.

Her reply comes almost 20 minutes later.

'Why? Where? What time?' She seems nervous and I smile to myself. There wasn't any nervousness when we were in the car, and certainly not when she was teasing me.

'For lunch. At noon. My office?'

'Isn't there a restaurant you'd prefer?' I can hear her asking it so naively and innocently that I instantly get another hard on.

'Not for food, Connie.'

I see the three dots floating and jumping up as she types. Then they stop. And restart again for a few seconds, and then stop again.

'Really? There?'

'I won't wait until later. Besides, it's a secret and my walls are soundproof.'

'If you're sure...'

I tell her I'm sure and almost turn off my phone. I think twice and type one final thing.

'And wear something sexy to work tomorrow. And something to slay me under it. Wear your armour, Connie.'

Hehehehehe... Should I elaborate or skip the encounter???

Lurkerbelow
FilippoMasiero2
LorenGray039
Lunalover1718
EbbiTheTigress
Drarry_is_very_gay
Demo-nisshu
JJisawesome876