Steven 12

I tried and I failed. I tried to push her away. Scare her. I bruised her body, bit her, spanked and pounded into her. I hurt her to the best of my ability. I told her how awful and fucked up I was and I fucked her so deep I was hitting her cervix. I watched as her face contorted into pain and then pleasure and back again. I twisted her nipples so hard that she squealed, gripped her ass so hard she wont be able to sit right for a couple of weeks. 

And yet here she is, cuddled into me like I'm her world. 

I made her cry on purpose. I pushed her far past her limits but she never spoke a word of disproval, even when I asked if she wanted me to stop. I could taste her tears on her lips. I whispered something so filthy I know I'm going straight to Satan's throne for it. It made her pussy clench around me and then I pulled out of her. Even now, my cock is still hard and I stroke it as if I didn't just have the best sex in the entire world. 

She's lying next to me now, watching me with those big brown eyes, her skin covered in sweat, her hair in frizzy little spirals from all the moisture in the air. Her lips are puffy and swollen from my brutality and there's a maroon mark on her left nipple from where I pinched her.

She's fucking beautiful. And mine. I own her. I won't give her up.

Lapis can choke on a sandpaper cock.

"I want to taste you," Connie says. She gets up carefully, her muscles obviously screaming in protest. She smiles at me with those soft lips and presses them to the tip of my cock. I hiss and give her a warning look. 

"Quit teasing." She giggles her lips close over me, tight and warm. For the briefest moment I let myself go and enjoy the sensation of her hot mouth surrounding my hard cock. And when she starts sucking and pulling, her fingers curling around the base, I'm done for.

I open my eyes and shove at her shoulder so she releases me from her mouth with a pop. "Lie down," I demand, and she does as I say, always a good girl.

But now she's my good girl.

I straddle her waist and her eyes widen in fascination as she watches me bring myself to orgasm with my hand. My pace is rapid, my grip tight, and my focus zeroed in on her pretty tits, those puffy chocolate nipples hard and calling to me. I'm going to decorate them with my come; I'm going to mark her and make her mine in the most primitive way.

I can't wait.

Pleasure races down my spine and settles in my balls. Building up almost painfully, making me wince, making me moan her name as the first spurt flies from the tip of my cock and lands on her chest. Long streams of semen splatter her skin, her breasts, her nipples, and when the last bit of come is wrung out of me I smear my finger through it and bring it up to Connie's mouth.

"Taste me," I tell her and she does, drawing my finger into her mouth eagerly, her eyes closing as she whimpers and sucks. The girl is fucking dirty.

Filthy.

And all mine.

She rubs my come into her skin, licks it from her fingers, and all I can do is watch. I wonder if Johnson ever did this to her.

I doubt it.

I wonder if any man has ever marked her like this. Fucked her like this. Maybe somehow I'm special. Or maybe I'm a game to her. A chance for the uptown heiress to fuck the tattooed bad boy who's pretending to have his shit together.

The thought alone just about kills me.

Hoping for a distraction, I climb out of bed and walk into the connecting bathroom, hitting the light since the sun has started to go down and it's getting dark. I catch my reflection in the mirror. I look like hell. What she sees in me I have no idea, but I shut my brain off so I won't get all fucked up over it. I spot a stack of perfectly folded white washcloths on a shelf and I grab one, turning on the water so I can wait for it to warm. Once it does, I run the washcloth under the water and then turn it off, squeezing out the water so the cloth is damp but not soaked.