Connie 8

Oh no he didn't!!!

"Steven ..." I cringe in embarrassment at the thought of touching myself in front of him and shake my head. I've never touched myself in front of someone, not even Kevin.

"I guess I should have figured you'd be too prim and proper to do something like that. Such a shame, I would have loved to see you putting on a show and cumming for me..." He turns toward the door as if he is going to leave and I growl under my breath.

If there's one thing I hate, it's being seen as 'prim and proper'. The flippant tone he uses as he slowly strolls farther from me makes my blood boil. He's goading me.

"Wouldn't you want to put on a show for your Master?" He says, his eyes blazing with sensual heat.

My eyes widen on instinct and I can feel the blood warming my entire being until I am glowing in a full body blush. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I feel a smile coming on and I look down, and then back up at Steven, who miraculously got close enough to lift my chin.

"This isn't a pageant. I won't be taking notes on how you can improve. Think of it as a favor to yourself..."

He leans in close enough that I can feel his heartbeat and my breath catches in my throat.

"And a gift for me," he adds with a small smile.

I slide off of the edge of the table and bend over to pull my dress over my head. Steven lets out a shaky breath and I smirk to myself as I wiggle unnecessarily.

"Quit teasing me and stalling." He growls.

I pull it over my head and his gaze roams my nearly naked body and lands on my bra.

"Take it off."

I turn around and reach behind me, trying to unclasp the hooks. For some reason I can't get them undone and I grumble in frustration, yanking the damn thing as best I can.

My eyes are closed so I can better imagine the clasps, but suddenly, Steven's scent fills my nose and they shoot open in surprise. His warm hands gently remove mine and he unclips it in a blink.

"Thank you," I whisper as I let my hair fall down my back. I'm about to pull off the straps when Steven stops me, digging his fingers deeply into my tight curls and pulling my head to the side. Before I can ask him what he's doing, he murmurs for me to shut my mouth and bites the nape of my neck. I let out a guttural moan and he puts his other hand over my mouth.

"Shhhhh~..."

The nude lace and satin cups are loose around my breasts and his hands rest on my shoulders for the briefest moment before he's pushing at the lacy straps so they drop halfway down my arms. The bra falls away, fluttering to the floor to join the dress, and when he settles his hands on my hips, I know what he's going to do. He's undressing me. Slowly. Carefully. Silently. He pushes me back down onto the table top and I gasp at the chilled surface. My nipples stand at attention and he twists one until I yelp with pain.

"Beautiful," he whispers as he bends slightly to tug my underwear down my thighs. His fingers brush against my sensitive skin and a little sigh escapes me when I feel myself go damp and fluttery in anticipation. I want him. I want him to touch me, want his fingers to plunge inside my cunt until I'm seeing stars and begging for more. I want him to fuck me so hard I can't sit, and I want him to give me hickeys and bruises everywhere. But he doesn't want that, at least, not right now. He's demanding something else from me. Something I want to give no matter how much it frightens me.

This man may be using me, but he sees me. Every single thing that makes me who I am, he notices. And he wants to see more.

"Comfortable?" He teases.