Steven 8.5

In all my traveling and meeting new people, I have never met someone as pitifully stupid as this dumbass. I could take on Johnson, no problem. That dumb bitch wouldn't last more than two hits, especially if I didn't hold back. And for the first time since I left home, there was nothing more I wanted to do than murder someone. The realization shocks me, scares me and made me even more violently angry.

"Leave my Connie alone," he says through clenched teeth. He smirks as if I would back off immediately at his command. 

"She doesn't belong to you, you misogynistic asshole twat." I stride toward him, ready to shove my fist into his smug face, but I restrain myself at the very last moment. The last thing I need is someone walking in at the wrong moment and snitching to Doug about me killing Kevin with one fatal blow.

"You fucking idiot." Kevin laughs and points at his chest. "She is mine. She's always been mine and always will be mine." Everytime he emphasizes the word 'mine', it makes it that much harder not to make him disappear. I'm nearly seeing pink, but I refuse to lose my cool in front of this man. My enemy.

"Right. 'She's yours'. Must be why she came all over my fingers not even five minutes ago," I say. I feel like a cunt for taking it so low, but damn it. Just looking at him pisses me off. His breathing pattern annoys me. I can't stand the way his ears sit on the sides of his stupid fucking head... He fucking irks me in every way to the point where I can't control my mouth even when I have control of my body.

His gaze narrows and his jaw tightens. A vein pops up on his forehead and the room thickens with his realization. "She was in the closet with you." It's not a question.

I consider letting him smell my fingers, the ones still faintly sticky with Connie's come, but I don't. Instead I clutch them into a fist and bring it to my mouth, breathing deep. I can smell her, remember the way she came so easily just moments before. I have to give myself an extra half a second so my eyes don't change and give him more leverage.  "Abso-fucking-lutely. And I got her off, which is more than she can say about you. Poor woman was blissed out so hard she couldn't remember her name, much less yours."

Kevin loosens his tie and gives me a nasty look. "You're using her."

I can't help but laugh at his stupidity. "And you weren't?"

He turns a dark red and clenches his fists. I don't break eye contact. Silently, I'm begging him to take the first hit. If he hits me first, I can clock the shit out of him in self defense. I'm just loving the idea of hurting him without consequences.

And I think he knows it.

"She wouldn't be doing shit like that. But nice try you arrogant--"

"Oh yeah? I'll remember that the next time I go down on her in my office." I smile when he growls. "Yeah, next time my head is between her legs I'll ask her if you know SHIT about what she does and doesn't do with her life."

"I could get rid of you," he says, sounding smug. "One call to Doug Mahaswaren and I can have you fired."

"Please fucking do," I say, hoping he hears the warning in my voice. "If he fires me, I can beat the shit out of you and watch the life drain out of your eyes without the worry of losing my promotion. You don't scare me."

"Its not your fucking promotion." He spits. "And you should be quaking in your fucking boots. You should be terrified. You're just a prostitute fucking around to climb the cooperate ladder."

"Says the pot to the kettle. What were you doing with Connie all this time? Fucking around on the side while pretending to be the perfect boyfriend. Staying on her good side so you could get this promotion." I laugh, but there's no amusement in it. "If anyone fucks to get ahead, it's you."

"I earned that promotion fair and square," he breathes.

"Don't think you fully earned it yet." I step so close to him my face is in his. I'm taller than him by an inch or two and I'm glad. I want this jackass to know I won't back down from him. No matter what.

"What? You think you can step in, get in Connie's panties, and then you'll have my job?" Johnson laughs. "We'll see about that."

"Right. We will see." Now I remember why I'm using Connie. My greatest goal is to take everything this asshole has and make it mine. From his job to his fucking woman, I want it. All of it.

Every last bit.

"She'll realize quick you're worthless," he says with a smile.

I return his smile. "If she stayed with you that long, I don't think I have anything to worry about, Johnson. But I'll ask her who she wants next time my tongue is tracing those pretty lip of hers and she's--"

"Stop! Stop it, both of you!" Connie miraculously appears and steps in between us, her beautiful face twisted in anger. Damn it, she probably heard every word.

"Connie. Baby." Johnson reaches for her, demeanor changing instantly. "I hope after hearing everything you realize what a disgusting lowlife Universe is."

"I think I'm starting to realize what disgusting lowlives the both of you are! You're both fucking pigs, I swear!" She sends me a pointed look and I want to laugh. Cheer her on. I love it when she's feisty. I know she's angry but when she shows this side, I can't help but be aroused. It's more personality to uncover. Another layer for me to strip off. "Stop fighting over me like I'm a piece of property."

"Baby, please. Let me explain-"

"There's no need to explain, Baby," she mocks him so well I have to choke back a roaring laugh. God I'm starting to enjoy her more than I should. "Clearly the two of you are having a 'my penis is bigger than yours' competition. I'd suggest maybe you should quit while you're ahead."

Kevin's face goes pale with shock and I finally lose it and snicker. Though it quickly disappears when she whirls on me, and glares. I try to maintain eye contact but her lips are still bare from out little play session. My eyes drift down a bit farther and an triumphant smile sprouts on my face. I reach for her neck. "Looks like we got a little carried away."

"Oh for Christ's sake," Johnson mutters as she reaches up to touch her neck, her fingers colliding with mine.

"What? What is it?" I guide her hand to the spot and she touches it gingerly, pride swarming within me that I marked her. My feelings for her are so completely fucked up I can barely wrap my head around them. "Oh my God, Steven... did you give me a hickey?!"

She sounds mildly horrified, but I don't mind.

All that matters to me is hearing Kevin stomp away. Hopefully off a fucking cliff.

Whoo I've been saving this one for awhile! Finally a "sort of" showdown between Kevin and Steven.

Proud to say I wrote this chapter with my son sleeping in my lap 💙

Please be sure to vote so my story can get to more people and ruin their sexuality, okay?

Also if there's any grammatical errors, suggestions, things you loved or hated please let me know by leaving 10000000 COMMENTS!!!!

Love you, Juanifans

Demo-nisshu
FilippoMasiero2
conniverse2000
ddysphoriaaa -Welcome to the party friend!!! If you love something you read or hate it be sure to comment on that part so I can keep things interesting for you!! No pressure though lol.
dum_dum_izzac - Welcome to you too!! So glad you have been reading n book. Comment as often as you like, and let me know if you have suggestions, liked something, hated the way AB and C played out etc.
Lurkerbelow
Lunalover1718
HornedDemon666 - SURPRISEEEEEEE
JJisawesome876- SURPRISEEEE