Steven 7

I'm standing in front of a freshly orgasmed Connie Mahaswaren, watching her steady her breathing. I can still taste her on my lips and chin, that oddly sweet taste coating my tongue has me hard and ready to fuck her senseless.

Yeah. Hottest fucking experience I've had in a long time, if ever.

Her legs are still spread and her pussy is still leaking those addicting juices. Save for her black heels, she's completely naked. Her cheeks are slightly red and I chuckle under my breath. She looks up at me, still with that innocently sinful look in her eye.

"Come here," she whispers, her voice gone husky with arousal.

I'm not that far from her so I take a few steps closer, startled when she reaches for my belt and tugs me forward. She rests her face on my dick and it swells painfully in my pants.

He's always been a greedy bastard.

"We have time, it's your turn now." She starts pulling my shirt out of my pants and brushing her fingertips over my bare stomach, coming way too close to...

I try to step out of her reach but she has a firm hold on my belt, undoing the buckle with a few quick flicks of her fingers. My cock strains against my boxer briefs, ready for her attention, and within seconds she has the button undone and the zipper down, her slender fingers stroking, fondling my cock without bothering to take off my underwear.

"Connie..." I'm protesting but I don't know why. I definitely don't want her to stop. And it's erotic as hell, watching her sit in front of me naked while I'm mostly clothed, Connie's hand in my pants. If she doesn't stop, I might embarrass myself and come in my briefs.

She's still craving something, something I can give to her. Connie's eyes are half lidded and smoldering at me. A small grin sprouts on her lips when I throw my head back for a moment and let out a shuddering sigh.

"Take me out," I tell her. Her hand stills. "Take my cock out."

Without a word she jerks my underwear down and pulls out my cock, wrapping her fingers around me tight. I press my lips together, fascinated with the sight of her fingers on my erection, stroking, teasing, her thumb swirling around the head. She leans forward the slightest bit and drops a gentle but firm kiss on the very tip. I grunt at the touch of her pouty mouth, let out a hissing breath when she takes me between her lips and sucks hard.

And then it just gets worse. Or better. Not sure which way to look at it because with her lips on my cock, it's pure agony. Exquisite torture. She grips the base and licks the entire length, swirling her tongue around the head before she draws me completely into her mouth. I stand there on shaky legs, fascinated with the magnificence of her lips and tongue, surprised at her expert blow-job skills.

Because holy hell, is Connie Mahaswaren giving me one hell of a blow job.

I drop my hand on top of her head, thread my fingers into her hair and push it back. She glances up at me, her mouth full of cock, her big brown eyes wide and seeking approval. She pulls away as I settle my other hand on the side of her head so I'm gripping her, holding her. Wishing I could fuck her face and come down her throat, but I hold myself in check because she's needing some sort of approval. I can sense it. I can feel it.

"Keep going," I murmur, letting her hear the satisfaction in my voice. Her eyes light with desire. Not only does she like to watch, this girl likes words, too. And that just makes my cock twitch harder and drip more. "Don't stop, baby. Make me cum."

She hums with arousal and the vibration of her lips makes my hips buck with need. I can feel it, the burning, the want, the growing feeling of bliss tingling in my lower stomach. It's gonna be a big one.