Steven 9

I'm waiting outside Connie's office, tapping my foot and thinking a million thoughts a minute. What we did last night has left me ravenous in a way I haven't ever had to deal with in my life. Normally, if I want something, I have it. Period. But not this time. With Connie I could have her for days on end and still walk away feeling deprived. All I want to do is fuck her till she can't begin to fathom anything but me. However, I am cognizant of the fact that she is not happy with me right now, which makes it difficult to do those things to her.

I think I'm obsessed. I'm addicted. Every move she makes makes my cock painfully hard. The need to talk to her, look into her eyes, hell, tell her I'm sorry-and I never tell anyone I'm sorry-is fucking all encompassing. It makes me sick.

I remembered we have a meeting later today with the entire advertisement team. I figured it would be best to meet her in her office, with all the windows and door open so everyone will see that we are having a normal work related conversation. Ever since the rumors about us have started, I haven't spoken to Lapis at all, which is fine by me. She's probably mad at me. She's been awfully quiet lately which freaks me out a little. Lapis loves to gossip but this little story might hit too close to Homeworld for her taste. People are bound to whisper when she walks by since all those fucking idiots think we are a couple.

I'm so deep in my thoughts that it takes me a second to hear the clicking of heels coming closer. I look up and my chest beings to burn. Connie Mahaswaren is walking towards me in a delicious, silky red dress that is far from modest. There's slits on the sides showing off parts of her I've seldom seen and it makes my heart pound in my throat. It strokes and kisses her body in all the right places and everyone including me is staring.

I have to have her again.

"Steven," she gives me a side glance and walks past me into her office. "What a surprise."

"Not a pleasant one, I assume?" I arch a brow, feeling a little testy having her in front of me looking perfect while I feel a mess. I slept like shit last night. Woke up late and haven't had anything to eat. I'm grumpy. Sexually frustrated.

And the cause of it all is standing before me, looking perfectly composed like she got all the sleep in the world.

"Depends on how you look at it." She seems confused and breathless at the same time and her hand almost wanders to the hickey I gave her, but quickly returns her hand to her side.

But I notice. I put that mark on her, and the urge to do it again is strong. Too strong.

"I'm willing to forgive and forget if you are," I offer.

Connie stares at me so long I start to feel my stomach warm with anxiety. "Why don't you close the door and have a seat?"

I close the door and stand behind the chair knowing damn well my pants are too tight at the moment to sit comfortably.

"We have a meeting scheduled at three, right?"

"We do, yes. That's why I wanted to speak with you. I wanted to make sure you were still okay with it."

"Okay with what?" She glances up at me, her delicate brows furrowed. Now that we're completely alone and I can study her unabashedly, I see the faint circles beneath her eyes, the weary way she's looking at me. She's tired, too.

Maybe last night's fiasco affected her as strongly as it affected me. The thought makes the corner of my mouth twitch in a momentary grin.

"Okay that I lead the meeting. If you're not comfortable with me being there ..." I don't finish the sentence, anxious to see what she says. I don't want her to cast me off. I don't want her to tell me that it's a good idea.