My brother's girlfriend🥵💋 [g x g]

Today my brother was taking forever to get home. The doorbell rings. I get up and answer the door.

"Hi, um. Is Jay home? He said to meet him here."

"No, he went out like two hours ago, and you are?" I asked

"Oh, sorry. I'm Eliza. Jay's my boyfriend." She said

"I'm Kaycee. Jace twin sister, but between us I'm the smart one." I said

"Well Kaycee, if he's not here then I guess I'll come back later." Eliza said

"You can come in, get to know each other a little before my brother comes home." I said leaning against the doorframe.

"Yeah I guess that's alright" she said

*After another hour and a half of getting to know each other*

I hear the front door open. My brother finally comes strolling in. Stay here, let me talk to him.

"What the hell Jay?" I asked

"What Kay" Jace said and I could see the tinted lipstick on his mouth, his unkept hair, the smell of alcohol on his breath.

"What is wrong with you. You're girlfriend has been sitting here for close to two hours. And your out there cheating." I said

"What? Why is she here?" He asked wiping his mouth and straightening his hair.

"Either you tell her what you were doing or I will" I said

"I got it." He said walking into my room.

After a conversation, they walk out and I walk back into my room.

I walk out of my room half an hour later, Jace's door was open. He had her ass in his hands. "Jay, stop. I asked you a question" Eliza said

"Baby, I told you, my parents are out. Kay is the only one here. She's always got some lesbian shit on, she won't hear us." He said

"No, Jace I said no. I don't want to. Where the hell were you for almost five hours?" She asked

"Nowhere. I was with the guys." He said kissing her neck

"Jace stop it or we are over" she said huffing out

"Fine. God. Why are you here if that's not what you wanted." He asked

"Actually, I was coming here to tell you something...." She said

"Your not knocked up right?" He said

"God, will you shut up. God, your sister is nicer than you. Jerk." She said

"Where were you really? Don't fucking lie to me Jay" she said

"Fine. I was at the store. I ran into Meg... " He said

"You.. well I hope your happy with her. Cuz I'm done with you. I'm done with this back and forth. I've never met any of your family. It won't be hard getting over you." She said standing up and walking out his door.

"Oh, sorry. Is everything okay? Did he tell you?" I asked

"Just now" she said

"I have a question. He told me you watch like... Girls things.." she said

"Um.. well. I have" I said "you bored of my brother and wanna give the hotter, smarter, twin a go?" I asked

"Very forward aren't you?" She asked

"I call what I see" I said

"Well he's a cheater and honestly the farthest we got was him giving me head at my house" she said

"Honestly he ruined it by not doing it right, it was kinda gross" she said

"He's an idiot. Meanwhile I know all the right spots. My dicks bigger than his." I said winking at her

"Damn. I couldn't tell you how big that is. He always does something wrong and kills it." She said

"Well, let's go to my room" I said and we walked into my room, closing the door.

"Fuck, you actually were watching this stuff. Do you think about anyone particular?" She asked seeing a site open on my laptop, with a vibrator on my bed too.

"Well, today it was you" I said backing up to my bed.

"Really?" She asked

"You wanna watch?" I asked slowly unbuttoning and tossing my shirt off to the side.

"Damn" she said stepping closer.

I slowly unbutton my shorts, bending over to take them completely off. Making a boob almost bust out.

"You wanna touch them?" I ask when she stares almost blankly at my breast

"Really?" She asked walking closer and I nodded.

"Does this answer your questions?" I asked and lightly moaned as she squeezed my right boob.

"Definitely. I'm wet already" she said squeezing my breast in one and her own through her top.

"You know, massaging it makes it more pleasurable. Like this" I said grabbing her breast massaging it and moved it in rough, fast, circles.

She moaned loud. "How about we get you out of those clothes and have some real fun Baby." I said kissing her neck.

"God yes" she said

I slowly take her shirt off her, she slips her shorts off as well.

"You ready?" I ask

"Fuck yes" she said laying on the bed

I slowly crawled on to the bed. Over her sexy body. "You are the hottest girl I've ever been with" I whisper in her ear while kissing her neck to her collar-bone to her clothed breast. I licked the cloth over her nipples, down her body to her matching lacey pink panties. I kissed her thighs and she spread her legs apart as I got closed to her panties. Before I touched her panties I could see they were wet. I licked her soaked panties all the way up as she moaned. I put my fingers in her mouth to quiet her. She started sucking them and licking them.

After making sure her panties stuck to her I removed my fingers from her mouth. Slowly, I unhooked her bra. Pulling her bra off and tossing it to her pile of clothes. I went up and took a boob in my mouth, one hand playing with a nipple, the wet hand rubbing her through her panties. When her nipples got hard I switched my hand and mouth, with one still rubbing her. She moaned loudly. I took my mouth off her boob with 'pop'. I leaned down her body till my tongue was at the side of her panties as she spread her legs a little. I took the lacey fabric in my mouth, pulling it off her as she moaned. I stuck a wet finger in her, and sucked her clit. She tangled her fingers in my hair. After I got about three fingers in her she was a moaning mess. I licked her opening while still fingering her slowly.

She started breathing heavier. I took my fingers out and started fucking her with my tongue fast and hard, while she wrapped her legs around my neck pulling me deeper in her with her thighs. Her insides were hot and wet.  She began thrusting herself up to get me deeper. As she moaned loud enough my brother could probably hear from anywhere in the house. Her grip on my head tightened and she moaned, cum poured out of her, straight into my mouth as I continued tongue going deep inside her, bringing more out letting her ride it out.

"OH, Oh fu-ck, Kay-cee!" She moaned so loud our neighbors probably heard

After she was done I lifted my head up, licking her clean. She was still breathing heavy. "How was that for you Baby?" I asked licking the excess of my fingers and that dripped down my mouth.

"Oh, my fuck. That was the best and longest orgasm I've ever had. I though I'd die. But then again no guy has ever made me orgasm, I'd always fake it or wait for him to first." She said

"How about round two?" I asked

"Only if you kiss me first and be my girlfriend"  she said

"Yes," I said kissing her