Obsessed

Andie's P. O. V.-

"Andie! Don't look now but Micheal is totally eyeing you!" Marissa said giggling 

"M I highly doubt he's looking at me. He's probably looking at you dummy," I said rolling my eyes.

"He is totally checking you out! EH- he's coming over!" Marissa said and I rolled my eyes

"I never thought i'd see a guy looking that cute in a skirt," Micheal said

"Their non-binary," Marissa blurts before I can correct him.

"Ah, good to know. So, Andie would you fancy going out with me?" Micheal said and I just blinked. Well fuck I guess I was wrong.

"Me?" I asked

"Yes" he said

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yes I'm positive." he said

"Yes, they would love to, right Andie," Marissa said jumping in the conversation. I just nodded.

"Tonight? Six o'clock. I'll pick you up," Micheal said handing me a slip of paper before walking away.

"I told you!" Marissa said

"Did that just- but he's-" I stuttered, surely a blushing mess

"YES! Micheal, your like all-time crush just asked you out!!" Marissa said giggling excitedly

"Come on! I need to fix your makeup and hair," Marissa said dragging me out of the food court and to the car.

"Marissa!" I said shushing her.

When we finally made it to my house and she dragged me to the bathroom. Reapplying my mascara and adding a little bit of blush.

"Perfect!" she squealed clapping.

"Are you sure about this, and are these necessary?" I asked pulling my shirt up a bit where you could see the top of black lace panties.

"YES! He's gonna drool over you!" Marissa said handing me my phone, I see she put his contact in my phone and sent him my address.

"Who's drooling?" my older brother said walking in

"Nothing," I said flattening my shirt and straightening my skin tight black skirt.

"Heels or pumps" I ask Marissa

"Pumps just for a little comfort," Marissa said

"What are you getting dressed for?" My brother asked

"A date" Marissa said 

"Aw no. You are not going on a date. I need to meet them. I can't let you go out with a stranger," he said

"He's not a stranger, I know him from school, and you don't dictate my life," I said putting my pumps on doing another take in the mirror before there was a knock on the door.

"Andie," my brother said walking after me as I went to the door.

"Go away Jonathan," I said opening the door.

"Hello cutie," Micheal said handing me a bouquet of different colored roses.

"Absolutely not, Andie get back inside," Jonathan said

"No, bye Marissa," I said waving and walking onto the porch.

"ANDREW!" Jonathan screamed running out the door after me, grabbing my shoulder and almost throwing me back, I would have fallen flat on my ass had Micheal not caught me. When he stabilized me, Jonathan and Micheal were face to face.