Movie Night (b x b)

There was nowhere to sit down in their living room. My best friends living room to be exact. So I decided to sit down in her brother's lap.

"What are we going to watch first Lea?" I asked my best friend

"The conjuring!!!" Lea shouted happily

"Lea!! You know I don't like scary movies" I said pouting

"It's okay Jacey, I got you. If you get scared you can curl up against me, I'll protect you," Lea's brother, Troy said

"Are you sure? All of your friends are here?" I asked

"I'm positive Baby, your already in my lap and it's just a scary movie. You hate scary movies. I'm comforting you," Troy said wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer with my back against his chest.

Halfway through the movie I had turned in his lap, curled up, and hid my face in his shoulder. Troy held me closer to him. By the time the movie was finished I was completely in his lap and hugging him tightly.

"Your okay Baby, it's over now" Troy said rubbing my back.

"Ooh are we gonna watch the second conjuring now!?" One of Troy's friends and Lea's long-time crush, John said

"No!" I squealed hugging Troy closer

"No John, I think we've tortured Jace enough" Lea said giggling

"You know I hate scary movies!" I said pouting

"Well then what are we watching?" John said

"Titanic!" Lea said

"Yay! That's my favorite movie" I squealed slightly jumping up and down.

"Mmm, Baby. You gotta stop bouncing on me." Troy said gripping my hips

"But I love this movie" I said pouting

"If you keep bouncing and pouting I'll give you something to bounce on tonight" Troy whispered and smirked in my ear.

"But I really like this movie" I said pouting.

"I know that Baby but when you bounce on me it makes Daddy happy down there." He whispered

I sat still until the part where they run around the boat and get inside that old car and you can tell what they're doing is having sex. I fidget a little bit and I can feel a hard on poking on my ass.

I lean my body back onto his and lay my head on his chest. He brings the blanket over us. He slips his arms around me under the blanket and he grips my thighs.

He slips his hand into my pj shorts. "Troy.. don't you think this is a little promiscuous of a position. Especially with only your sister knowing we're together? In a room full of your friends." I said

"They can deal with it. I want my boyfriend right now. " He said kissing the top of my head and slipped his hand into my briefs. I quickly gripped his hand but he instead started pumping me ever so slowly. I slowly blinked trying to keep my eyes open from the movement.

"You okay Jace?" Lea asked

"Y.. yea. Just really tired. I think the scary movie took all my energy." I said slowing down at the end and blinking tiredly as if I was falling asleep and I yawned

"I'll go put him to bed." I heard Troy say as he picked me up and next thing I know, I'm laying in his soft bed.

"Baby," He said slowly kissing my neck.

"Yes" I said moaning as he starting pumping me again.

"Baby, don't moan too loud unless you want people to hear you." He said and he stopped to take his shirt off.

I moaned at just the sight. He definitely had a six pack going. The muscles flexed as he tossed the shirt to the side. I so badly wanted to just lick from his neck all the way down into those boxers.

"Baby, do you want me to just give you a handjob or a blowjob again or.." He said kissing me softly on the lips

"I'm definitely ready if you are" I said and he smiled and kissed me hard.

Soon enough both of us were completely naked in his bed. After he lubed up my hole and his dick. He continued to work me open.

"Baby, your still so tight." He whispered in my ear

"Ah! Lay down" I moaned

He pulled his fingers out and laid down. I kneeled over his thick, soaked in lube and pre-cum dripping down it, dick. Just seeing it made me moan. I slowly penetrated myself.

"Fuck. Baby. Your so tight." He whispered gripping my ass, helping him slide in easier. After a minute of being still and him kissing me I moved. Soon I was bouncing on him and a moaning mess into his mouth.

I gripped my arm around his neck and my hand in his hair. He flipped us where I was on my back. He had propped my legs on his shoulder, almost folding me in half. Good thing I was a cheerleader for the past seven years, middle school, high school, and this first year of college.

"Ah! Oh. Daddy! Fuck" I moaned tilting my head back.

"Baby. You know I'm the only one who needs to hear those moans Baby-boy. Daddy's gonna make sure of that." He said

"Daddy!" I moaned as he hit something inside me that jolted my entire being. Causing my back to arch closer as he got deeper.

"Ah! Faster daddy!" I moaned in his ear

"Daddy is so close Baby." He said pushing in one more time as I moaned loud cumming all over our chests. He went to pull out of me completely but I locked my ankles around him and forced him back inside me as he moaned and came in me hard.

"Fuck Baby-boy, you got cum pouring out of you." He whispered against my ear

"Oh god I know" I moaned

"You like Daddy filling you with cum? Huh. You like daddies cum pouring out of you. You like that. You want some cum Baby?" He moaned licking the cum off my stomach. Then he licked a bit but stuck his tongue out with cum dripping and kissed me hard.

"I love you" I said kissing him softly on the cheek.

"I love you more Baby-boy" he said kissing me lovingly