Little Family (mxm)

*TRIGGER WARNING*

[INCLUDES: Violence, abuse, domestic violence, non-consensual sex, male abuse and vulgar slurs]

Ryan P.O.V.-

"What the fuck did I tell you about locking this door, huh? Your a piece of useless shit. You know that?" My lovely, innocent, wife says banging harder on the bathroom door.

I quickly scurry over and unlock the door with the towel wrapped around my waist. "I'm so sorry Honey. I don't know why I did that. Please forgive me" I say

She grabbed me by the throat and slams me against the counter. "You better not fucking lie to me. I will have your dick for what it's worth and then some. You lousy piece of shit" she says after kicking my knee, causing it to buckle.

"Now get the hell of the floor and come fuck me. I want another kid. Maybe this time one that's worth a shit to me." She says kicking me and walking back out closing the door.

This was my life.. My wife that I never wanted abused me and beat me and called me names. She also forced me into having my angel children who are blinded by their mothers act to really understand. I'm allowed my own phone. But the house and the car and anything expensive she owns. When I threatened to leave she forced me down tied me to the bed and fucked herself and got pregnant. 8m only allowed the grocery store when she's tired or to run her arrends and take our "useless devil spawns just like their useless piece of shit asshole of a father".

This has been my life for the past six years. One may ask how I even got into this situation if I didn't love her at one point. Well. I did but not in the way that she wanted. . She was my best and closest friend for years. But, when I told her I was gay she threatened to out me. So I played along and eventually she got it into my parents heads that we were together and they were ecstatic. She had everything planned miticously planned. Everyone things she's just this sweet little innocent loving woman, wife, and mother.

Our two kids, our sweet Polly is five, and Jackson is three.

This is what I'm tasked with tonight. Go get something to make for dinner. And for the rest of the week because she wants a baby that will be of any use to her. I've started to make friends with groups online and one of them happens to bump into me at the grocery store all the time. Cole, is also a single dad of twins. But his ex-husband is in jail for attempted murder.

"Hi, Ryan. It's nice to see you again. What's the wife got your errands as today?" He says faking a smile as another customer walks by.

"She wants to make another bun... but there isn't a point in fighting it anymore." I said suddenly feeling exhausted. "And dinner for me and the kids because she's too aggravated with her work to feed anyone but herself now." I said as we walk around while talking. Knowing that if I took so long she would get even worse and beat me and probably tie me to the bed again.

"Call this number. If it says Antonio's pizza keep listening.. specifically for this. You can't keep living like this. Or let your kids live like this." He whispered handing me a business card that states

Antonio's PIZZERIA
Extra:
Cheese
Tomato
Pepperoni

After haggling with the idea a few times. I called and it made my life feel better and exhausted and crazy. I served her divorce papers. Full custody papers solely to me, got an earful of names from my family even after the evidence compiled against her won a court to put her in jail for 10 years with possibility of porole.

**1 year ago from the divorce finalization**

"It's a lot taking care of two kids by yourself. How the hell do you do it?" I asked over our beer and glass of wine.