Jayne and Aliya

"Kaden, stop." I said

"No Jayne, you said you yes. Your gonna fu-king take it." Kaden said

"Stop! I don't want it! Please stop," I said struggling

"No, you said yes. I'm getting what you promised me!" He growled

"No! I don't want it! Stop! Stop it hurts! Kaden please stop!" I said crying harder

"Oh yeah, shut up Jayne. You like it. Just wait till your moaning out my name in pleasure, you'll be cumming harder than you thought!" Kaden said but it didn't. I couldn't breath. I was crying and shaking and begging him to stop. It felt wrong. Like he would literally rip me apart.

"Please don't!" I said sobbing

"She said get the fuck off her asshole," I heard a voice say

Then he was laying unconscious on the floor with blood from his nose.

"Hey. Are you okay sweetheart, what's your name?" I heard but my eyes were stinging with tears begging to still flow at the emmense pain I still felt. He had dragged me into a dark alleyway, he was drunk.

"I.. I.. J-jayne" I said shaking

"Do you want me to help you up? I can carry you to the police or a hospital?" They said

I slowly noded my head. They picked me up and we went to the hospital after finally the police showed up and took the unconscious and bloodied man away.

I finally got my eyes to stop burning with tears after they had done the necessary things to help the case against him.

I could see the person who saved me. She was absolutely breathtaking. I almost felt my heart stop. She was surprisingly strong for her size and her didn't show any visible signs she would have that kind of strength.

"Jayne are you okay?" She asked looking concerned and I realized I was staring.

"Oh. Yeah, yeah. I'm good. Your just so gorgeous," I said

"Oh, thank you," she said smiling at me

"Fuck. I said that out loud." I said

"You sure did, love" she said

"Um. Oh. What's your name?" I asked

"Aliya," she said

"Thank you, Aliya. Is there anything I can do to repay you?"

"Why don't you have lunch with me and I'll call it even," she said smiling at me.