J+D (w x w)

Jade's P. O. V.-

"Dawn?" I asked

"Yes Baby?" She said smiling at me

"You know we've been together for over a year now and we're both 18... and both of our families know we're together..." I said and bit my lip

"I'm aware" She said

I go to say something but I can't find the words to tell her. "Close your eyes for a second" I said and she just chuckled and did what I said. I stood up from the bed, took my leggings off and unbuttoned my overshirt. Now with only my short, tight fit, black lace dress.

I locked her bedroom door and stood in front of her. "Open. What do you think?" I asked and shyly bit my lip.

"I.. baby, fuck wow. How did you." she said

"I knew my parents wouldn't let me out of the house like this so I covered up with leggings on and threw a button up over it.." I said looking down

"Come here" she said opening her arms and I carefully sat on her lap.

"I think you look very sexy baby" she said grabbing my ass when she kissed me and I moaned wrapping my body around hers, rubbing myself against her.

"Baby, your very touchy today" She said kissing my neck

"Dawn, I want you to touch me" I said

"I am Baby" she said

"No. I want you to touch me in places you haven't. I want you to have your way with my body" I said

"O-oh. Baby. Are you sure?" She asked

"Absolutely" I said

"Baby," She said gripping my ass firmly.

I slowly took the zipper and pulled my dress over my head. Leaving just a black lace bra and a small and very thin black lace thong on my small frame.

I leaned back onto the bed and opened my legs. I took one of her hands and placed it on my bra. I took my hand and rubbed my barely clothed clit.

She slowly unclasped my bra and played with my hard nipples. She kissed me then licked every inch of my breast. She sucked a nipple into her mouth causing me to moan loudly and rub myself faster. I could feel the little peice of fabric become wet and sticky along with my fingers from the anticipation that was killing me. She grabbed my hand away, licked my wet fingers and pinned my arms to the bed. This caused me to moan louder.

She slowly unclasped her buttons and undid her bra letting my hands go. I gripped her shorts and pulled then down. I couldn't help but moan at the sight of my very sexy girlfriend, she is what wet dreams are made of.

"What did I say about being loud baby girl, maybe we should fix that" she said pulling her own panties off and I felt the wet fabric as she put them in my mouth. She grabbed me by my hips and licked my wet panties. She took the tiny fabric in her mouth and sucked it into her mouth with her hot mouth on my clit causing me to muffle a moan. She pulled them off me and put them in my mouth then kissed me and then my neck, then both my nipples, then down my body, then rubbed my hips and licked at my clit and kissed my thighs. I spread my legs further open and muffled my moan.

She licked the inside of my thigh and lightly lapped at the outside of my second lips a few times. Then she stuck a finger in her mouth and sucked them while rubbing my clit with the other hand. She put a finger in me and then another causing me to moan again. She started to finger me till even the panties in my mouth didn't muffle anything and she took them out.

I reached up grabbing her shoulders and bring them in to a kiss while she quickened he fingering. She was bouncing my body with her fingers. She slowly stopped fingering me and I whined in the kiss. She pulled back and crawled slowly down my body licking as she went down. She lifted my legs up and the next thing I know her face is devouring my insides.