mxb

"Hey Baby," His deep voice said as my boyfriend wrapped his arms around my waist pressing his body against my back.

"Hey babe, are we going to your place or are you dropping me off?" I asked turning around in his arms to wrap my arms around his neck.

"And miss the chance to devour my baby, we'll go to mine," he said gripping my ass firmly and pressing me against him. His very large boner poking me.

"Excuse me, who are you?" A cheerleader asked twirling her hair and smacking gum.

"Nobody to you, mind your business blondie," Brandon said

"Aren't you a little old to be with a wimpy high schooler?" She asked

"Babe, please just drop it she's not worth the anger. Let's go home and I'll put that thing you like on," I whispered the last part.

"That looks so illegal your like 15 and 25," she said

"17 and 20 for your information so no its not illegal," Brandon said as I moved to his side so we could walk towards his car.

When we got to his car he gently pressed me against the car kissing my neck. He bit my neck and I moaned as he licked and sucked my neck.

"Maybe you should tell your parents your staying at mine this weekend. Your so fucking perfect and delicious and I want you moaning and cumming in my bed all weekend baby boy," Brandon said kissing me then opening the car door for me.

He could be so rough but so gentle. So soft or so aggressive but he always made sure I was okay, I love that he's only soft with me.

"Hey mom?" I said After I called and she answered

"Hey sweetheart," Mom said

"Um. I'm gonna stay with Brandon this weekend," I said

"Okay honey, be safe," she said giggling

"Moooom," I whined

"We will Ms. Braham. I always take care and keep Corey safe," Brandon said

"Alright, I won't keep you anymore just be safe, love you boys" Mom said

"Love you too," I said

We arrived at his house. He unlocked the door, he picked me up, and we went to his bedroom. He gently set me down on his bed kissing me.

I gripped his shirt and tugged it and he took it off. I loved running my hands up his toned six pack. Those were all mine. I loved watching it contract when he worked out. We usually ended up having sex after his workout cuz I'd be stiff as a board and he doesn't want me to do it 'when he's perfectly capable of satisfying my needs'.

He pulled my shirt and skinny jeans off. Then he sat on the bed I straddled him but moved where I licked those abs up and down. Tracing every dip and ab down to his bulging boner.

I slipped my fingers in his sweatpants and pulled them down with his tight boxers. I moaned as it sprang up all shiny and dripping in my face.

I took half of it in my mouth and it already touched the back of my throat and he moaned. He pulled me off with precum dripping down his large cock.

"Come here baby," Brandon said

I crawled back up to him. He gripped my ass when he slipped his hands into my breifs. He slowly pulled them off of me. My cock sprung up and slapped his abs with my precum dripping into the cracks of his abs.

"Ah! Daddy," I whined as he started slowly fingering me open

"What babyboy, what do you want baby," He asked fingering me faster.