wifey (wxw)

"Hey baby," My wife said walking up behind me.

"Mmm hi love," I said

She wrapped her arms around me and reaches down feeling my lace panties.

"Oh baby your so wet," She moaned kissing my collarbone

"Ah, yes" I moaned wrapping my arm around her neck.

"Mmm" She moaned biting my collarbone as she penetrated my vagina after slipping my panties to the side.

"Ah! Yes! Please mommy!" I moaned as she continued to push her finger inside my wet walls.

"You're so wet aren't you babygirl?" she asked gripping me from inside my vagina

"Yes! Yes! Yes Mommy! I'm so wet for you mommy! I was a good girl I promise!" I moaned 

She flipped me where I was facing her and she put me on the counter.

"Ah that's cold" I said

"Shh baby," she said spreading my legs apart scooting me to the edge of the counter. She pulled my wet panties off me.

"Ah! Mommy!" I moaned as her hands ran up my thighs

"So sensitive for me baby-girl" she said kissing my thighs.

She put my legs on her shoulders and dipped her tongue under my shirt, licking my clit before licking up my vagina. She slowly pushed her tongue in and lapped at it.

"AH yes mommy!" I moaned gripping her hair

"Mm-mm" she hummed while flicking my clit with her tongue and slowly pushing a finger inside me.

"AH! God yes Mommy! AH! Mommy!" I moaned as she got faster with the thrusts and added another finger faster.

"AH AH AH Mo- Ammy I- I -I need to," I moaned as she sucked as I orgasmed hard she continued to coax out more cum with her tongue.

"Mm, you taste so good baby," she said, licking the excess off my thighs

*panting* "Mommy," I sigh catching my breath

"What's wrong love?" she asked

"I love you," I said

"I love you too baby-girl," She said picking me up and taking me to bed. We cuddled until we fell asleep.