Drunken Haze

I woke up with a throbbing head shattering headache. My whole body ached like I got ran over by a truck. I slowly opened my eyes. I immediately panicked as I wasn't in my own bed. The bed was empty and I couldn't remember much after drinking my 6th shot.

I threw the blanket off me and realized I was completely naked. I stood up and pain shot up my spine as I crumbled to the ground in a yelp of pain as the memories filled my head.

My wolf was badgering me for drinking more knowing I shouldn't get wasted.

"Heyy gorgeous wanna be in my bed tonight," the guy said pressing himself against my ass. I just leaned into him as I threw back another shot.

"Only if you promise to make it worth my time," I said pressing my ass into the guys bulge of an appendage.

The next thing I knew I was being fucked from behind with my whole body shaking and his hands gripped my ass in place as he roughly fucked me till he came hard into me and collapsed on me.

Then the door opened. "Do you remember what the fuck happened?" He asked

"Yes," I said

"Okay, let's get this over with. I don't want a relationship I just needed to kill my pain of my mate being killed," He said clearing his throat.

"Yeah no I don't either. Um. Where am I?" I asked

"Oh, I'm Jacob Swanson. Alpha of the Midnight Pack," He said

"Hey bro how-" a man just as muscular as Jacob said opening the bedroom door, I was automatically hit with the overwhelming smell that made Sammy, my wolf, howl and yip.

"Oh shit-" the man said