Foreword

This is a character guide not a fanfic. So it will contain canon information about the character as well as my own interpretations that I have used in my Damian Wayne stories.

It's a just for fun thing for me and for you all who are reading it, if you are writing or planning to write a Damian Wayne fanfiction, it might be of some help to you in understanding his character as well as the multiple ways you can use and depict the different shades in his personality.

Not gonna lie, I used to hate Damian with a burning intensity when I first found out about him because I was reading Injustice: Gods Among Us in which Damian accidentally killed my most favorite Batboy Richard Grayson.

I had been so angry and devastated that for a long time, I did not keep him as a focused character in my fanfics, either ignoring his existence or just not elaborating on him much.

But I realized I was being unfair and I should blame the comic writers for what happened in Injustice and not the character so I gradually overcome my hatred towards him.

Now he's not my most favorite Batboy but I do enjoy writing on him. I guess my perspective on him changed majorly when I started writing the first book in The Hellfire Series: Demon Spawn | D. Wayne.

It was the first fanfic of mine with him as a main character and when I got done with it, I realized his character had a lot of possibilities for me to portray in other fanfics too. So I went over my earlier fanfics and started flashing out his role back there as well as planning new stories for him.

Now just like the other Batboys, I have a lot of different versions for Damian too according to the stories I've written.

I just thought it would be fun to note down my interpretation of Damian's character through my fanfics and then I am also thinking about designing it in such a way that it becomes a helpful guide for those who are interested in reading or writing about Damian Wayne.

I hope this guide turns out helpful for you.

Plus, it might have some exclusive material as well; such as headcanons I come up with, scenes that didn't make the final cut for my Damian Wayne fanfics or just one shots based on the character.

So without further ado, let's dive in to the world of this demon spawn who might be a terror but is a wholly different person around animals.

~•~