The Calculative Demon Child [Katana/Warrior]

Fanfic: Katana | R

Fanfic: Katana | R. Grayson + Warrior | S. Drake

Portrayed by: Mason Cook

Background: the only biological son of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul. Was trained by OC (Sayuri Drake) when she was held captive at Nanda Parbat and helped her escape.

Alias: Son of the Demon (initially), Robin (currently)

Age: 7 to 13

Current Status: Alive

Eye color: Emerald Green

Hair color and type: Jet Black and neatly cut.

Skin color: Pale

Height: 4'8" to 5'3"

Love Interest: None

Hobbies: Proving himself to be the best, swordfighting, reading (very rare), helping his father in any way possible, scaring Tim, beating criminals to a pulp.

Personality: This was my first time writing about Damian and as I mentioned earlier, I hadn't been very fond of his character back then so I kept it close to how he is depicted in canon.

The prominent personality facts about him are as follows:

• Gets extremely aggressive if someone underestimates him.

• Still learning how different other humans are from his maternal relatives so it takes him time to adapt to those unfamiliar surroundings.

• Not used to affection and being taken care of.

• Can get jealous very easily.

• Believes he's the best out of them all since he has had advanced training and education (which clearly lacked social skills but that's for you guys to find out through the story).

• Calculative and observant. Literally a mini Bruce according to Dick and Jason.

• Does not hate Tim but feels competition from him since the elder boy is Bruce's favorite, has a good relationship with the rest of the family and is very important to Sayuri too.

• Strives to prove his worth even when it isn't needed. Would sometimes go a little too far in doing so.

• Does not express emotions but secretly likes being cared for by the family.

• Very protective over the people he values such as his parents and adoptive brothers, minus Jay and Tim. Though eventually, he realized their importance in his life and as family members too.

• Jason is probably his least favorite brother.

• He is on tolerable terms with Richard but gets annoyed when the elder starts babying him. Though he also knows there's nothing he can do to make it stop either.

• Respects Sayuri as a warrior and a former trainer. Is on good terms with her since he had helped her escape.

• Confides in Alfred but the rest of the family doesn't know it yet.

• Can not tolerate Stephanie. The two get into arguments very often.

Origin story: (follows canon storyline with a few modifications)

The only modification in his origin story is that while he was being trained by the Al Ghuls, they had kept Sayuri, who was the leader of the Sasuke warrior clan, captive and they forced her to train Damian in combat in exchange for her life.

At first Sayuri tried her best to get rid of him but eventually came to terms with the boy and started training him since he reminded her of her own brother Tim. Later Damian helped her escape from the base in Ras and Talia's absence by meddling with the cameras and placing swords in her cell after unlocking it.

He was the only person at the base at that time who she spared though she did not know that it was him who had made it possible for her to escape from the Demon Head's clutches back then.

***