The Bearer of Wayne Legacy [Coup De Grace]

Fanfic: Coup De Grace | D

Fanfic: Coup De Grace | D. Wayne

Portrayed by: Chris Wood

Background: the only biological son of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul. Was sent to Gotham after Deathstroke killed Ra's Al Ghul and Talia took over the title of Demon Head. Has lived with the Waynes ever since and took up the mantle of Robin.

Alias: Robin (currently), Batman (in near future)

Age: 24 onwards

Current Status: Alive

Eye color: Emerald Green

Hair color and type: Black and neatly cut.

Skin color: Slightly tanned

Height: 6'0"

Love Interest: Ember Sullivan (complicated)

Hobbies: Swordfighting, sketching, painting, training sessions with his siblings, reading books, beating criminals to a pulp, swimming, playing chess, taking long walks with Titus, and detective work.

Personality: I know the face claims for this story are the same as that of The Hellfire Series but the personalities of each character are different. Hellfire Series Damian was still a bit childish, but in this story, I am trying to write a mature and responsible Damian Wayne who is quite literally a younger version of Bruce minus the kid adopting habit.

The prominent personality facts about him are as follows:

• He is very silent and reserved.

• He hates the press because the press often paints him out to be a rich asshole who doesn't care about anything and has a very short temper. He also hates the probing questions the interviewers have for him.

• He has a curious nature but there are very few things that perk his curiosity. Once he gets intrigued about something, he gets to the bottom of the matter.

• He has been made the future face of the Wayne legacy so in this story, he is starting to make more public appearances and has to give more interviews to maintain the image of the company.

• Pessimistic and overthinks a lot but doesn't express his concerns.

• Somewhat abrupt when it comes to conversations.

• Once somebody strikes his attention, he has this subconscious habit of looking out for them. That's exactly what happened in Ember's case and would eventually lead to them getting closer to each other.

• He does not have anger management issues (surprise, surprise), over the years he has learned to control his emotions and has reached the point where he can exercise a calm demeanor even if he is angered to a dangerous extent.

• Out of his siblings, the most likely to inherit Batman's mantle.

• He has his own sense of right and wrong just like his father has his own compass of justice and crime. If Damian thinks something is wrong and he should prevent it, he could even go out of his way to do it if the need arose.

• He does not like attending events with a lot of people. In other words, he tries to keep his interactions with people to the bare minimum.

• He works best with Tim as a team despite the very apparent dislike the two have for each other. But that dislike is just an outward facade, deep down both of them care for each other and prefer to work with each other.

• He throws the things closest to him to attack his brothers when they try to mess with him or annoy him.

• He thinks rationally and has a problem-solving attitude. So no matter how terrible the situation is, he manages to think of a way out.

Origin story: (follows canon storyline)

***